Could watch this all day. Mesmerising.
Boy’s Own T-shirts in the sale and a good range of sizes and designs.
I’m loving this take on the Type 2 jacket from Hawksmill using deadstock selvedge denim from Kuroki.
What trousers is the model wearing @howler ? Need something similar.
They’re great for work. Also have the navypair and about to push the button on the black one’s too
Thank you. I’ll give them a try.
Nice. Top man is Tony and produces some top clobber
Yeah, top lad
Another vote for UW. I have a few pairs of military chinos and track pants. The fit is great, they’re comfortable and durable.
We had a bevvie the other week and combined it with Andy Votel playing in a local bar (think he was down south following Stockport)
How do they wash, OK?
I’m wondering if I could get involved in some wider trews in my elderly period (56 this year
)?! ![]()
They’re great. I basically live in mine. Wash really nicely and lovely and soft now.
I grow old, I grow old
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled
(T S Eliot)
As long as they’re not soiled, I reckon you’re doing all right ![]()
Not a terrible price either.
I’ve got a couple of pairs of the pleated track pants and love them.
Jesus! Cringe much. Is Percival actively trying to drive customers away?!
I noticed some backlash on IG about the very spendy overcoat Percival are flogging that’s 70% polyester the other day
Yeah I noticed that too.
There’s something very smug about this brand that puts me off. The celebrity endorsements are a bit much… well I say celebrity… Jordan North ffs!
Just smacks of something a bit arrogant. I don’t rate their clothes either tbh.
Love a good whinge on a Saturday morning.
I saw that and agree, awful.
Thinking of going Wax London for my this year’s suits.
