Clobber - a clothes thread

Make it all post! :rofl:

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

A visual summary of today’s action, if Jagger = Clobber Thread and…

IMG_0120

7 Likes

4 Likes

image

9 Likes

Didn’t know whether to post this or Teaky Mutha F cker :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I still have an occasional chuckle at the Jungle vest from the old Faith board.

1 Like

My Nan used to have that car - woodn’t have swapped it for any other.

4 Likes

I used to have a car made out of lasagne sheets. My other half didn’t believe me. You should have seen her face when I drove pasta!

:roll_eyes:

15 Likes

You can’t just begin two-ply your food based puns here?!

We have certain standards on this board…

5 Likes

You’re upsetting the logger rhythm by branching out like that.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Dress down Friday smart cajual

4 Likes

I know I’m teaking the piss, but I’ve struggled to stay mahogamous to our wood related banter. Yew’ll have to get me in a hemlock to help me fig’ure it out on this acacian.

I’ll try and abstain from the food puns. I romaine hopeful.

9 Likes

The baton has bean pasta to yew, your skill with wood/food based puns is the real dill.

2 Likes

Universal Works suit ordered. Praying it fits as I want it for my Copenhagen red carpet moment.

4 Likes