Clobber - a clothes thread

Any date on this

Looks like 18th Oct :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Beautiful!

Can attest that these are incredibly comfy

1 Like

Olive are live on the Nike website just now

4 Likes

I copped a pair in Olive. I’m still not convinced but will see what they are like on foot.

1 Like

“While you wait for Tom Sachs in 2025”?

Are they re-releasing the GPS at some point then?

New colorways.

1 Like

Looks like they’ll be $100 here, which is pretty good given that Nike’s price point is going north all the time.

1 Like

These are coming out tomorrow at 1. My guess is that they’ll sit in certain sizes.

https://confirmed.onelink.me/mzYA/0d1jiala

I was wrong, completely sold out,

Dropped my 20 year old son off at Edinburgh Airport at 5am this morning (4hr round trip for yours truly…) and by 1030 he’s phoning me to say he’s rinsed this sample sale in East London. Prices for Snow Peak gear sound excellent. On over the weekend.

8 Likes

Oh really? Not feeling them IRL
?

Yeah. I’ve held off from sending them back, but I don’t love them. Think it’s the midsole it’s too much like an AF1 for me. The angle they took the promo photos from makes that look way better…

2 Likes

Just bought a few United Athlé tees. I have to say they are great quality from the £22 ones up to the £85 loopwheel numbers that are made in Japan.

4 Likes

I have a few of the UA sweats too. Great quality.

1 Like

Just been made aware that you can actually order them off the amazon.jp site for absolute peanuts. Works out cheaper, even with the shipping, etc.

5 Likes

Good spot. I got mine from Great Divide.

1 Like

These are great as well About — Everybody.World

Ace Hotel uses it for their merch and I live in them. Quite poncey to walk around with hotel tshirts on but here we are.

I’ve got a pair on the way for my lad. Looks like you can proper beat them up so let’s see how he does with them. He wears the brown general purpose but those are falling off now.

Liking these Helas sweats
https://www.helascaps.com/products-10-sweaters