Clobber - a clothes thread

7 Likes

There are going to be Carmy’s all over the show!

1 Like

The new samba :laughing:

2 Likes

Think the tee’s from Darren Gee’s campaign ?

His brother Daniel, who’s been on the run after escaping from prison, was captured last week in my local off licence.

1 Like

Yeah it is and when it arrived by post to my mates house it was addressed to Jimmy Corkhill…lol

2 Likes

The Supreme x Hanes shirts are an excellent suggestion as an aside. I get a 3 pack for $30 and the quality and fit is very nice.

This came up as a suggested shirt:

Jeans! I’m after some decent hard wearing jeans that won’t fall apart after2 years like the h &m jeans I got. Is there anything out there on the high street? Thanks!

Uniqlo? The Selvedge aren’t quite as good as the Japanese ones they sold about 10 years ago but still pretty decent. I recently got some slim Black selvedge and they’re not bad.

5 Likes

seconding

1 Like

There’s a sale on the Edwin website at the moment.

2 Likes

Universal Works sale from tomorrow but:

SUBCLUB for the discount now

4 Likes

UNIVERSAL WORKS Jacket - https://www.yoox.com/UK/16347213VR/item?dept=men

This is a very good price for this jacket

YMC summer sale further discount code EXTRA10

3 Likes

fao @howler

4 Likes

with

2 Likes

I wish I still had my one of these in white. Surely they are ripe for a bootleg.


I always really liked this picture. Reading a massive Old Testament is such a flex.

4 Likes

I’ve got the tee and album on pre-order :fist:

1 Like

Any thoughts on Fracap M120 boots? Vibram sole replaceable? Comfort? Longevity?

1 Like