Clobber - a clothes thread

Bought a pair of Railcar Fine Goods Spikes (X075) jeans last weekend. A bit eye-watering at the till but fck me these are the best pair of jeans I’ve ever worn in my life. Worth a look!

Was posting too many of these for a while, but I figured enough time has passed not to get admonished from the admins haha - some fresh tee designs available to order.

4 Likes

As an aside do you still have the KLF Chillout tee?

Are these available in the UK?

@J_C yes - as well as this one

@Sam_C
all shipped from Sydney Australia, which isn’t ideal for some.

3 Likes

Heheh. It wasn’t that I told you off just you know… it was a lot. You should start a new thread on Balearic tees and off you go.

Yeah Australia is a bit of a push for me! Great designs though

1 Like

Nah - it’s ok…I thought I’d have one last post of them. I’ve never sold one from here, so obviously not my core audience (mainly due to shipping costs etc).

I bought mine from a brick and mortar store in Western Australia so am confident you’ll be able to track some down in the UK.

1 Like

contemplating some crepes for summer, lots to like in the Clark’s originals x Ronnie Fieg collection

1 Like

I went for a pair of Trickers Stow in the end. After looking at slightly cheaper alternatives by Sanders (£345… cheap!?) I thought for £400 from Mr Porter with 10% code, why not splash the extra and get what I want. Mrs J_C chipped in as early BD pressie bless her.

They really are a quality boot but are definitely needing break in period!

4 Likes

Keep posting they are all top class… Still have to get around to ordering some.

Nice - every grown ass man should own a hand made pair of (Trickers) shoes.

3 Likes

This is true, have four pairs… although mostly too muddy round these parts to wear them often.

3 Likes

From Kev McGuire of Best Foot Forward fame

2 Likes

In Japan I snapped this rubbish pic on the train to Hakone using my crappy half-frame camera. I think this might be the coolest person I have ever seen. Wearing a long black coat and some kind of robe, maybe culottes. Either a monk or a fashion designer. Made me want to go home, burn my wardrobe and start all over again. Anyway, sorry.

6 Likes

you need some US distribution!

Right. I need to buy a suit, haven’t bought one in 15 years. Haven’t got a clue where to start, any tips gratefully received

1 Like

Ah… I was in the exact same position last autumn for a wedding. Not sure what your budget it is or the sort of look you’re after but I got a decent one from here, good quality… Very errrrr… Swedish:

https://www.tigerofsweden.com/gb/men/clothing/suits/

1 Like

great selection if “informal” is viable…

2 Likes