Clobber - a clothes thread

Looks nice that, haven’t bought much EG for ages apart from a few pop-over shirts
as the prices have gone silly. Bought this Field Parka in 2010 from a proxy buyer in Japan (and saved a few quid) and the quality of that has been amazing.

engineered-garments-field-parka-ss2010-1

1 Like

Lovely them, but the price. Ooof

Its faded to f but all still intact. EG is very expensive but you do get what you pay for . Turn one of their shirts inside out and the stitching is a work of art.

Having said that quality doesn’t have to be expensive, as many concur on here Community Clothing are as good as if not better than socks 4/5 times the price.

1 Like

Love the Chill Out Tee!

Went to peckham supply the other day to pick up a couple United Athele tee’s, which are like this Japanese basics brand. pretty okay overall, but the people there are so chill. will be returning

2 Likes

Currently rinsing my local tkmaxx of its Folk clothing threads- honestly the savings are out of this world :melting_face::joy:

4 Likes

it’s the little victories :v:

2 Likes

Oi Polloi sale now on

4 Likes

non-mobile link :wink:

1 Like

I wouldn’t buy anything from those shysters online. Bought a number of items from them and they didn’t send me all the items I ordered. Complained and was basically told I was lying.

It’s taken me three months to get the money back from my bank.

1 Like

good to know thanks

1 Like

Got a new hoodie after some serious detective work… Closer skateboards from what I know is an old farts label that have done some stuff with old black label and chrome ball artists. Hoodie is very good quality

4 Likes

Interesting collaboration

1 Like

Suede ones for me. I’d ruin them instantly! :rofl:

1 Like

Is there a decent cheaper alternative to Trickers Stow boot? Goodyear Welted in Black ideally (bonus points for grain leather)

TIA

@J_C

keep an eye on the Grenson sale, which has just started. I have a pair of their Fred brogue boots with a triple welted sole which I got with 50% off a couple of years ago. They’re super comfy, full grain and ageing nicely.

1 Like

These are even better in the flesh. Japanese quality for less than a ton. Perfect for spring.

5 Likes

Very nice…

1 Like

Natural dyes offer such a lush colour palette. A friend of ours has set up an organic natural dye farm near totnes growing and processing all the dye plants into their various colours to sell to clothes and textiles makers

3 Likes

Oh nice one. I was in Totnes yesterday!

2 Likes