3 Likes

Total Geek Pie.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yikes! :joy:

1 Like

I’m Filo-ing this

1 Like

Update! Dr Beckmanns Grease strain remover worked a treat on the sweatshirt. Took two applications and subsequent washes, but totally removed the stain! :v:

5 Likes

The good Dr’s washing machine cleaner is ace too for all you domesticity fans out there.

5 Likes

This is the stuff that makes the world go round. I’m trying it. Had a lot of flint to deal with recently :smiley:

4 Likes

Surely a balearic cleaning products thread is an inevitability now?

10 Likes

Ordered one just now. A brand new YMC sweatshirt acquired a grease spot on about day 2 of ownership. Hoping the good Dr B can sort me out.

1 Like

whispers Oi Polloi is wellgosh mkII?

3 Likes

Liam’s not happy.

2 Likes

Good riddance. Their customer service is diabolical.

They’ve gone downhill since they left Tib Street. Even worse since they were sold to JD.

4 Likes

9 Likes

some decent offerings in the albam sale

4 Likes

We use the cleaning sheets too :+1:

1 Like

Yes they stopped putting measurements on the site and they started to sell a lot of well everyday items.

I don’t think they have ever recovered from the very bad business decision to open the London store which went bust. Can’t blame them for getting into bed with JD, it was that or not exist, as they managed to turn out a lot of their own brand which I think had been a goal from day one.

They have had a great run and they changed things a hell of a lot
, them and Eleven Clothing were the best this century. Fjall Raven pretty much owe them everything they sell in this country, ditto Mephisto and lots more.

Maybe they will do something else, SS’s Wyse brand was pretty much what a lot of the High Street is doing now.

There is a quote in Casuals published in 2003 from a Manchester United fan saying the scene was dead and hadn’t moved on. Maybe it was but Eleven and Oi Polloi booted it up the arse and kick started it.

It has done its job; shown the path and set menswear as it is today.

1 Like