Which album would you like to see reissued on vinyl?

Yeah this is routinely one of my most streamed albums would absolutely kill to have it on vinyl.

1 Like

@outhud I got you! Jimmy Carter back in print! :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you very very much for the heads up and for somehow remembering that post :slight_smile:

Now to find an EU or UK store stocking it!

No worries man!

Yeah currently weighing up taking the hit on the absurd shipping fees from Numero as nowhere over here seems to have it - comes in at Ā£37 in total :thinking:

Such a great album that I listen to regularly - probably worth it

I found a French store that will be getting it in April, for a normal price: Summer Brings The Sunshine - Modulor Records

So Iā€™ll hold out another few weeks to see if other stores over here list it. Itā€™s Numero, so surely thereā€™ll be some places stocking it here.

Thank you @outhud ! I will keep an eye out! :raised_hands:

This one!
Main cut for me is ā€œYou always hurt the one you loveā€

1 Like

bwa-ha - ask and ye shall receive. this is one of the coolest, weirdest sometimes-scariest oh letā€™s call it ā€œambient dubā€ album ever penned, and now thereā€™s a vinyl campaign. you KNOW i bought two of these, iā€™m not an idiot.

3 Likes

Brian Eno, Another Day on Earth (Hannibal, 2005)
I mostly stopped following Enoā€™s contemporary releases after this record, but it really struck me as gorgeous when it came out and still stands up, for me.

4 Likes

Nice. Hadnā€™t seen this campaign option on Bandcamp before.

Heard Odonna on Takoā€™s promo mix CD included with the MFM Virtual Dreams comp.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see this slab of bliss from Vangelis reissued. Remember hearing the B side on http://artdecade.blogspot.com way back and being totally blown away. Lush, meditative sounds.

Created exclusively for ā€œSilent Portraitsā€, a project involving Italian photographer Gian Paolo Barbieri, who shot on Polaroid a series of black and white photos, mostly all portraits, of the inhabitants of the nation of Seychelles. The book and photographs together make up this project, and was published by Garzanti Editore S.p.A. in 1984. The music was meant to be played while looking at the photos.

1 Like

@outhud I just ordered from Juno

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The title track from this is a beauty. Remember it from the excellent TP Brian Eno producer series mix. Iā€™ll need to check the rest of the album

2 Likes

Agreed on the Eno record! I suppose like a lot of other people I had not been following recent Eno releases. I randomly picked up this CD at Colette in Paris in 2008 - disc 1 trendy business by Michel Gaubert and disc 2 a lovely mix by Mickey Moonlight penultimately blending Goldfrapp ā€œBlack Cherryā€ into the title Eno track - immediately ordered the Eno disc which is really nice - a bit surprising itā€™s not on wax.

2 Likes