Which album would you like to see reissued on vinyl?

I’d be fine about that if most of them weren’t on 12”s too!

That Jimmy Carter album is wonderful. I contacted Numero to see if they were able to offer it individually but you had to sign up to buy four records as part of a club and I couldn’t justify it with the shipping costs to the UK. Now the reissue goes for approx £100. Regrets! :frowning:

This one came to mind before checking any wish lists

Richard Twice

2 Likes

Larry heard - genesis & ice castles
Dwig- what’s paradise
3 chairs - 3 chairs
Cantoma - cantoma
De la soul - buhloone mind state (was repressed but those prices have gone up)
George Michael - older
Hercules & love affair - Hercules & love affair
Moodymann - black mahogani

1 Like

Got Ice Castles on vinyl, awful album.

Not many albums have Pope John Paul 2 on inner sleeve.

Amor Real is probably favorite thing GC have done.

one of my favorite experiemental/ambient 90’s labels was cd only - at the time i would have killed for vinyl versions, because at the time of their release, dj cd players were pretty expensive (and functionally crap).

em:t: em:t Label | Releases | Discogs

i would still love to have superlative vinyl copies of all of these, but i understand that when the label ended, there was a ton of animosity and unpaid bills. now it’s probably cheaper to just buy a cdj.

Pretty sure there’s a 3 Chairs reissue on the horizon - recall reading that recently somewhere.

@LisaLisa Richard Twice is a fine album.
on a similar vibe, I’d love a reissue of Alzo & Udine - C’mon And Join Us! There’s a Japanese reissue from 2014 but it’s expensive now.

I’d love to see Bobby Darin’s Commitment album reissued also

1 Like

Facebook reminds me I gave my copy of Peach Boys to Oxfam along with Bocca Juniors / Dan Hartman / AC/DC / Motorhead
Was only £3.50 2nd hand from Selectadisc originally

4 Likes

NYCPB rushed me £14 which I thought was a bit nippy as we say up here, but it was mint, and a Friday…I’ve got the Mastercuts Classic Salsoul Vol1, bought it new. It introduced me to the Salsoul catalogue

1 Like

5 Likes

Too many, but an immediate spring to mind is Prince of Assyria - Missing Note LP for the sublime What Ever You Want

Abbey Road

Just kidding.

This:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ud2t41kt4

This:

and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBvEGkjQCYA

For starters. The list is way too long.

1 Like

I got a respectable boot of this in Phonica a couple of years back

1 Like

Not an album but i’d love to get Opus No 1, the NHS hold music on a 12"

1 Like

I think this is a good contender for a reissue. Most recent copy on Discogs sold for 175 Euros.

2 Likes

one i go back to regularly, and not on wax, unfortunately

1 Like

This had a re-issue in 2013 but even that goes for £200+ so please someone give it another re-issue.

I would have been visiting Tokyo and its record shops in the years of this albums original release and reissue so I could have picked up the album easily, if ony I knew it existed!

1 Like

Such a great album.

1 Like