Whats the mix you often go back to that we might not know?

Obvious but as our attention spans get shorter maybe its time to get those nice long mixes in… Whats the one you come back to that might not be on our radars?

1 Like

Not sure if it is online any more, but there was a moonboots 4 hours in Zadar mix from a few years ago which I come back to every now and then which is pure bliss.

Oh and during first lockdown I thoroughly enjoyed all the Balearic Mike cosmic Alphonsus mixes he uploaded to mixcloud

8 Likes

There’s an Andi Hanley one from Social Service in Manchester. It’s on Soundcloud and regularly keeps me ticking along nicely in the workshop👌

8 Likes

Danny Mclewin show last weds 1btn brilliant it’s now on Mixcloud

5 Likes

apron on nts a couple months back

1 Like

Rum and ginger beer.

5 Likes

Lovefingers Dekmantel Podcast 061. Pure magic.

6 Likes

http://mysterymix.com/pages/MM048_Ronny_and_Renzo.html

10 Likes

Gerd Jansen b2b with Ata boiler room mix.

1 Like

This Stretch Armstrong mix. Just cool pop records and an instant mood enhancer

9 Likes

Not particularly obscure but amazing.

1 Like

this end of decade mix by Jaz. It’s long, but I like it. JAZ (End of Decade Mass) by 5918mins. | 5918mins | Free Listening on SoundCloud

1 Like

This 4 hour bad boy has dug me out of any amount of Sunday afternoon, post party mood ditches. The Peeeetalee powerhouse, Mr. 586 Records, ‘Big’ Tony Daley.
It really is a beaut. X

Listen to TD Heights 80’s Disco 06.05.2020.MP3 by Antony Daly 586 on #SoundCloud

9 Likes

Ah yeah I saw Danny had started a show. He’s got the records for it…

2 Likes

Dr nishimura ‘sun baked the tofu’ still sends me to other places when needed. God there’s loads ain’t there?

3 Likes

The opening track is amazing

There’s a few, Nightmares On Wax Boiler Room, Jose Padilla essential mix, some Discotub mixes, Kink Boiler Room Russia, I could go on :joy:

1 Like

Evening all… first time poster here…
Never get bored of the Mark 7 “Salute” mixes… generally the damage to my wallet is the only reason to stop listening… :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

San soda Melbourne deep cast

ya postal order is in the post

4 Likes