Whats the last record you bought?

Good lord, this one is a stunner.

1 Like

Just arrived in the post. Exploring a bunch of French 80s stuff rn :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

it was only a matter of time before my ambient country interest led me to the banjo.

Tamiko Jones - i want you

1 Like

Took me a few years but arrived this week

2 Likes

haha, drunk discogging when I got home last night, woke up to confirmation email that I bought this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDgYi-3ekUM&ab_channel=ChiefFunker

no regrets

6 Likes

Got copies of Rubber Soul and Revolver in mono. Beautiful.

2 Likes

Chain Reaction Instrumental :fire::fire:

4 Likes

Amazing record

Paid $$ for shipping from EU on a NM copy of this but had to have it…

Also this TP business via BC

4 Likes

FINALLY grabbed the Jack J record from last year. Also got the new Make A Dance edits record, Discotecas 002 and the Upper Cuts reissue. Thanks Juno!

1 Like

Very lucky to snag a cheap copy of this from JA. Turned up in excellent condition too. Full respect for Toby Tobias for unearthing it. Contrary to the comments on discogs, it’s very much a real, old record.

11 Likes

What a tune!

1 Like

Not sure if i’ve posted here before, probably because I’m in denial about how many records I buy. So in celebration of the ‘Great Reset’ (TP forum’s return), here are 4 of some of the last records i bought. Mainly featured for the covers.

7 Likes

What’s the Penny Goodwin like in terms of soundstage etc?

1 Like

I’m really happy with it. Everything is very clear and distinct. Her voice is beautifully front and centre of course. No surface noise but I would say it’s quite a quiet pressing. So in my technics with Grado dj100 carts (pretty low output compared to a lot of dj carts) I can’t get it to 0db on my mixer without boosting gain and eqs to max. I haven’t tried with other carts (i’ve got Shure M44-7 as well) but I imagine they’ll give a much higher output.
I bought it from HHv in germany as the shipping was cheap and the LP 36.99 euro. I bought the Tonino at the same time. That way i convince myself that I’m getting a bargain :joy:

1 Like

Ah great. Thanks for the heads up. Been eyeing it for a while. Will check HHV. Bought a few things from them lately.

1 Like

Couple of bits that ive been after

5 Likes