What you reading

It is indeed, I knew they didn’t pay inheritance tax but I didn’t know they don’t pay Corporation Tax or Capital Gains Tax on their Duchie estates (valued at circa £1.6bn according to yesterday’s piece).

I have my own thoughts on them and I’m not here to ram it down people’s throats on here but you probably have an idea…

6 Likes

Feels like a watershed moment hopefully, glad the Guardian are piling on the pressure…

4 Likes

Early early early Balearic

13 Likes

Naples could be a laugh this Spring, especially if they bag the CL too

3 Likes

Always wanted to visit ‘A very arranged mess’: Serge Gainsbourg’s Paris home to open to public | Serge Gainsbourg | The Guardian

3 Likes

When we were in Paris, we stayed almost opposite this house and I loved seeing all the graffiti and tributes on the walls. I purchased a Serge book which had stickers inside and I put one inside the door where the guy is standing in the photo here as a wee mark of my own.

3 Likes

Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 11.18.12 pm

When we were in Paris, we stayed almost opposite this house and I loved seeing all the graffiti and tributes on the walls. I purchased a Serge book which had stickers inside and I put one inside the door where the guy is standing in the photo here as a wee mark of my own.

4 Likes

We’re in Paris in a few weeks might put this on the to do list :green_heart:

Well done Australia!

1 Like

My punt on them for the CL is all thats keeping me going football wise this season. Bound to fail.

Dante Ross’ Twitter lead me to this, always loved that Sly Fox record

Fingers crossed for that, would be great to see them do it. I heard that it was the Napoli v Real Madrid European Cup game in the late 80s that in part led to the formation of the CL that we all know and love :thinking: it was in the early rounds; TV and the number crunchers couldn’t cope with a giant being eliminated after just a couple of games.

1 Like

Well done Keswick Mountain Rescue!

4 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t ready to many books but a mate gave me this at 5am this morning when I was leaving his house, just found it in my bag tonight… Has anyone read it?..

Toby Young :triangular_flag_on_post: personally

5 Likes

Thanks I just had a quick Google

1 Like

I read ‘how to lose friends and alienate people’ when it came out, and… Yep.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I just re-joined my local library (which I was a member of when I was wee) and I don’t know why I didn’t do this years ago. Fantastic book selection, all the daily papers and access to 4 libraries in Dundee plus a £1.8m investment announcement for our one which is a 10min walk from our front door. Happy :smiley:

6 Likes