What you making - one for the merch heads

We’re having our annual end of year ‘the day after the day after Boxing Day SALE’.

Up to 50% off selected lines, including a few limited runs that are no longer available.

Be quick though as only a few remain.

( SALE — Shop — Disco Tees

6 Likes

New tees available - Suzanne Ciani and Astrud Gilberto!

1 Like

Where is the purchase link?

still finalising my shopify site at present - working out bastard shipping costs. Feel free to PM me here if you’re keen on any tees or you can check the instagram @fadedmirageclothing

1 Like

Love the Grey Gardens and Slint

This will be my next purchase :grin:

1 Like

Don’t you just hate when you stumble into a gathering of people (or colleagues) and then can’t figure out whether it’s a party or just a work meeting/event.

Well, fear not, here at DiscoTees we’ve created these hamdy garms so you can avoid any embarassing situations in the future.

9 Likes

boris-johnson-thumbs-up

3 Likes

:joy:

Sue Perb

1 Like

FairPlay

1 Like

some new tees from me

4 Likes

Our new collection has started to drop online now

7 Likes

Coming next week

https://youtu.be/XSzvvSHGmi0

5 Likes

Nunorthern Soul is 10.

To celebrate this milestone, and in conjunction with the 10-Year Anniversary album that drops in June, we’ve created these limited edition DiscoTees.

In soft, ringspun 100% cotton with a natural finish, the T-shirt features a monochrome logo print to left breast and a stunning colour print to the rear, with a full roster of artists who have released on the label during the past ten years.

2 Likes