What you making - one for the merch heads

Btw @howler I’m loving the Isla Blanca tote bag. Top quality. Got one as a present for my wife as we cross our fingers and hope Ibiza trip in August is gonna happen.

1 Like

Cheers man. Thanks for the support :fist:t3:

Fingers crossed for Ibiza :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome to FADED MIRAGE. I’m finally ready to roll

Affordable, limited run, unique art creations printed on top quality AS Color long and short sleeve tees, crew sweats and hoodies. All designs will be completely tailored to the individual buyer in colour, size and style. Each design will be available for a 2 week period only before the next run appears. Email [email protected] or DM me for pricing and to order.

Actual product - petrol blue crew sweatshirt with high quality, direct to garment print.

3 Likes

Here’s my second tee drop - limited to 2 weeks only

4 Likes

Our latest collab with Is It Balearic?/Coyote is now available

2 Likes

Also doing a little run for Bedford Falls Players

1 Like

Been some time since I had these available to buy but I’m pretty sure I’ve got a box of them somewhere

1 Like

The color on this hasn’t held up to repeated washing at all. But how could I resist combination of the Griffin flying eyeball the spray can and these particular artist and DJs? I’m going to make myself a new one and hand wash it and hope that it preserves the vibrance of the color more.

7 Likes

Eddy Grant (1981)
Great t-shirt idea. Hint!

3 Likes

The print on this is a little fuzzy but considering that the original goes for as much as $2000 and I snagged the image off of a forwarded Instagram screen grab I am amped to have it.

1 Like

House Music In The Schools Now!

1 Like

Some new bits up on the site

DiscoTees

4 Likes

Maybe a bit late to the party but I have a site on TeeMill selling tees and sweats inspired by the music we love.

Terrible at self promotion so might be paring it back a tad in November. Depends if sales increase :wink:

Linky linky >>>> wearesevenstars.co.uk

3 Likes

Is it not a bit naughty doing KH / PG

Out latest collab with Is It Balearic?

DiscoTees x Is It Balearic?

4 Likes

Can anyone recommend a good high-quality printer of HQ garms so I can make some merch? I’d like to make some good quality heavy sweats, tees and tote bags. Ideally made in UK so I can keep it local but I don’t know if such a factory exists…?

Not a straight copy. More of a homage.
Taken it down now though.

New tee design - Faded Jazz Club

here’s a couple more I made tonight

5 Likes

More new tee designs

2 Likes