What you going to?

Best going along the coast from those places and you will find places that have the same views just without all the nonsense and ridiculous prices. The sunset bar at the Abrat Hotel near Cala Gracia is worth a visit… Or as we do just go to the rocks between Cala Gracia and Cala Gracioneta with cooler bag full of beverages and nibbles

3 Likes

Great tip, thanks!!

1 Like

This is from our balcony at Abrat, the sunset bar was 2 floors above, Mambos and CDM are about 10 minutes walk to the left and Cala Gracia is a few minutes to the right. Best go right if you ask me… :+1:

1 Like

Nice view! We’ll have the car as we’re staying on the East coast as usual, so we’re going to make a day of it out and about and stop off a few spots up the West coast after lunch

Top parties always. You’ll never know what you missed instakids! Strange to see lineup without Cookie, J&M though

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Me and Noise are at Secret Sundaze today at Oval Space. 2 - 9 on the terrace. If anyone is there come say hi. X

2 Likes

2-9 is my kind of time :blush: have a good one @Apiento … We have an annual end of summer seaweed festival here it’s more wellness lark now with sunrise Yoga, beach clean and tomorrow the famous Twerk and swim session at 9am :sunrise: all are welcome, weather is perfect today

2 Likes

Wish I’d seen this earlier. Had a day pass & my mate bailed on plans. Probs looked a plum on my tod though. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Just go. Party for one :tada:

1 Like

I really thought about it (went to alfos on my own a few weeks ago & was ace), but back out of town now.

2 Likes

Not going to anything anytime soon, but wish I was going to this…

3 Likes

It’s causing me physical pain that I am skipping this. I guess I could take solace in having seen Roy a zillion times and Ron a bunch but I really really wanted to go but with the kids unvaccinated and the only people I know who have gotten infected post-jab having gotten it in clubs and bars, it just seems irresponsible.

1 Like

Yup I hear you, still masked up here, we live in a holiday destination so it’s gone nuts down here. Double jabbed mate has had it bad. Just not worth going out.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t convince myself that it’s high enough in the hierarchy of needs to justify it. Sigh…

2 Likes

Saw Marlowe tonight, amazing gig, Solemn Brigham is a proper MC, so good and L’Orange beats are proper. Go see them on this tour if you can, they are fantastic.

Herbie Hancock a few weeks ago. What a don. 81 years old, playing a bank of synths, a gorgeous Fazioli piano, & a keytar to boot. Cracking band. At one point he leapt into the air - the man is ageless.

5 Likes

The latest run of Spiritland By Night looks decent. Cosmo, Faith, Plastic People, Luke Una, Lowlife all before Christmas. Love that space and the sound is tip top.

5 Likes

Had fun at Low Life on Saturday, the whole day was great really. Caught up with an old mate for a few round Borough, then met the Low Life crew for some ace pizza at Theo’s in Elephant & Castle before Corsica and then the night itself was great. Everyone seemed to be right up for it, music on point as you’d expect. Really enjoyed Sophie Lloyd’s set, and Bruce Tantum was great too. Had a chat with him before hand at Theo’s, a realy nice guy.

Manze’s at Tower Bridge Road for early pie mash 'n liquor on Sunday set us up for a brutal train journey home to Scotland. Mega delays and then some poor bloke had a stroke on the train so we had to wait for an ambulance at one of the stops. 9hrs in total.

A great whistle-stop trip all in all

7 Likes

We were considering heading to it or secretsundaze but my wife said too long a journey down south, now I feel bad after reading about your 8 hour each way journey.

3 Likes