What’s New - Plug Your Stuff Here

Many thanks @howler & @elzorro much appreciated! :pray::blush::notes:

1 Like

Album cover design I created for Richard Norris’s new Hypnotic Response release. Out now via his Bandcamp page

10 Likes

Some new bits over at DiscoTees

5 Likes

Love the Amnesia one @howler

Ordered it straight away!

1 Like

Nice one, thank you :sunglasses:

Plug plug plug

3 Likes

I’ve launched a new label with a couple of releases today.

This is number one:

…and this is number two (which features Olugbenga from Metronomy on vocals):

2 Likes

Just in time for summer, I’m pleased to announce the latest label releases - the new guitar warmed dub sounds of Wiki Chaves are here. Perfect for all your beach lying, garden barbecuing, hammock slouching, sunbathing, holiday taking soundtrack needs:

3 Likes

A review of the new Fuga Ronto…

3 Likes

And a deep interview with A Guy Called Gerald… We talk early tech, making a point with music, about my favourite record of his Inertia’s ‘Satisfaction’ and more…

7 Likes

Love this. Falling Star one of my top tunes of the year so far and can’t wait for full release.

Btw @fred_dibnah I saw Bill Brewster bought it via my Bandcamp collection. Booyakasha ! Etc.
Next thing it’s on his podcast to 10k people. The power of the TP Forum!

7 Likes

Booyakasha indeed!!

1 Like

Yes a huge thank you @elzorro …I saw BB had bought it and I subscribe to his podcast, obviously it made my weekend hearing it so I messaged him yesterday to thank him. The power of TP indeed! :pray::+1::blue_heart::blush:

3 Likes

You may post your bandcamp collection page so other people can enjoy your recommendations too :slight_smile:

1 Like

The second half of the Wiki Chaves single has now dropped and it’s a fun in the sun slice of surfadelic exotica…

1 Like

Just heard current waiting time to press vinyl could be up to 30 weeks thanks to Covid…
:dizzy_face:

1 Like

I think it is more to do with major labels doing crappy novelty reissues and clogging up the plants. You only have to look at the Discogs monthly best sellers to see Dad rock is thriving…

Super limited series - Reggae Collage Collection. Feel free to message me for details

1 Like

New NTS show here. Shout out to some of you 21mins in as I play a few tunes discovered from here…

Test Pressing With Apiento

July 2021 - NTS

Marco Polo - Need U Now (GPR)

Infra-Red - Love Honey (Strobe Records)

Vincent Floyd - I Dream You (Dance Mania)

SF Traxx #1 - Igaxx (Ladybug)

DJ Qu Ft. Peven Everrett & Josh Milan - The Way Pt 2 (Strength Music Recordings)

Black Dog Productions - Ambience With Teeth (Soma)

Mike Huckaby (Juan Atkins) - Urban Tropics (ULR)

Robert Owens - Visions (Dreamy Version) (4th & Broadway)

Bang The Party - Jacques Theme (White)

Mission Control - Outta Limits (Frog Mix) (DSR)

Rhythm & Sound Ft. Tikiman - Ruff Way (Burial Mix)

The Step - Yeah You (Robert’s Dub 1) (Warp Records)

Psyance - Motion (Plus 8 Records)

808 State Olympic (Flutey Mix) (ZTT)

Black Dog - Otaku (Rising High)

Luke Slater’s 7th Plain - Doup (GPR)

Mark Broom - Seagulls (GPR)

Sound Source - Waterfall (All Weather Mix) (Right Area)

R-Tyme - R-Theme (Transmat)

Morgan Wild - Trance Mission (Tommy Musto’s Dub) (Atmosphere Records)

Funky Green Dogs - Reach For Me (Murk)

After Hours - Waterfalls (Strictly Rhythm)

5 Likes