What’s New - Plug Your Stuff Here

My latest Music For Dreams Oddcast is now available for playback…

I have a fairly long running weekly show on deepvibes.co.uk each Wednesday at 20.00 (UK Time) called wait for it…Dream Drums. Deepvibes is run by a lovely fella from Liverpool called Shaun who does it purely out of love. He does it all by himself including running a chat room. It can have slightly pirate radio vibe to it with late starts, missed shows etc which adds to the charm.

So the lastest radio show is out and it’s a folky, worldy, spiritual jazzy New Age, nu-disco joy. Get on it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have a new EP out today :slight_smile:

I also did an interview with Music Is 4 Lovers talking about the insporation and creative process behind it, and my love/hate relationship with all things Balearic :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We’re having a farewell party tomorrow (Saturday 27th) for our little lockdown radio station that has served us so well over the past year…

I’ll be easing things in at 12:15 with a pretty chilled, Balearic selection and then after that there’ll be all kinds of different sets with a little bit of everything.

Here’s a little promo/line-up video for the day as well…

EDIT: We’re live now if anyone fancies dropping by. Should be fun.

1 Like

Really enjoying the Angels of Love track @Joe

Nice work.

Nice one :slight_smile:

Sorry, but I’m back again to flog something else :roll_eyes:

This is the new release on my label. It’s a bit of a Pikes family affair, apart from a Yorkshire imposter (me).

Anyway it’s really good. The lead track could be a lost Balearic classic made 30 years ago. Check it out :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Very nice mate

I did a mix for Bill Brewster’s Paradise Farage show which he’s playing tonight. Saturday night disco/house type vibes.

El Zorro exists solely on the TP forum / in my imagination so I’m billed as Tom Forrest.

Show starts at 20:00.

https://email.16loop.com/w/zSrwsCpWIwAIraVKCLFRUg/Y763jO2MSDL5EIyYwe26B6iw/VATgj763na763Y763KUuVqWuJ7637A

I’ll share the mix when it’s up on Mixcloud tomorrow.

4 Likes

My new EP out this week. Might be of interest to some :slight_smile:

6 Likes

New Mysticisms from Persian in the shops

4 Likes

New Max Essa record which I did a remix on should be in all the shops now, or imminently

5 Likes

Got this the other day. Marvellous release.

Giving this a plug for a friend
feedback appreciated.

That’s ace!

My silly tribute to the Ultimate Breaks & Beats series on 10" vinyl.
Pre-order coming soon via Juno. As of now you can buy it through Music Mania
Anyone know how do I distribute it to UK shops ?

2 Likes

Finally got around to self releasing the Omoiyari track I posted in the ‘are you producing music’ thread.

Huge thanks to @GrantW @howler @SteveOptix for your support and to all who messaged or commented here or on Soundcloud :pray:

3 Likes

Really liking the flip side too mate - good work

1 Like

Thanks for posting. I like both of those tracks. Bought.

1 Like