What Jeans Are You Wearing (If That Is Still Your Choice Of Trouser)

Cheap, basic, reliable pair. Mango Jude.

2 Likes

Excellent. They are super comfy too, and I’d imagine more durable than your average chinos.

1 Like

Whenever they start to smell a bit tbh. Always inside out and on a cold wash with the tiniest amount of detergent… colour safe non bio.

1 Like

I’ve not done the cold water soak , but wash about same, 1 or 2 times a year with a spray of febreze if necessary :grimacing:

4 Likes

If you soak them when you get them, as well as removing the dye so you dont fuck up Aunty Jean’s cream sofa, it also ‘fixes’ the denim fibres so they don’t shrink too much when you stick them in the washing machine.

I tend to wear mine in the shower with the temp set to 20⁰C. Yes, I was/am a denim geek…but I’m getting the help I need

7 Likes

Twice a year soak in cold water then leave to drip dry

I used to be a bit of a denim geek. Back in 2005 or so I was never off the Superdenim forum and was sourcing Pure Blue Japan, 45rpm, Samurai, Warehouse & Co etc from proxy buyers in Japan. These days I just wear Nudie Lean Dean but more often than not its a slim-fit chino, a load of which I bought from Burton in super cheap sale a few years ago. Think I bought about 10 pairs, they were a £10er each!

5 Likes

Cheers look good just ordered a pair to try.

1 Like

They seemed to have stopped making the ed55s?!

Tried a pair of the new model that has supposedly replaced them and they looked like fucking jodhpurs.

1 Like

Just waiting for some warmer weather to soak on the new ones, but love these, usually last me 6 or 7 years per pair.

Yeah and I’m 60 and don’t give a fig what I look like.

6 Likes

It should be easy to find @Moodynann if there’s ever a meet up, looking and smelling great :+1:

3 Likes

Do love a slubby pair of PBJ’s

1 Like

Indeedy, the ones on the left are super slubby, bit spendy these days if you can locate some.

1 Like

Where are the Pure Blue Japan on sale?

1 Like

Rivet and Hide usually have them.

1 Like

Aww! Would be great to meet some of you guys for sure.

Anyone doing We Out Here this year?

I wear Rag ‘n Bone fit 2. Not heavy, super soft.

You’ll look good, because you’re wearing what you want to wear and not what you think you should wear.

1 Like

Hopefully. Just waiting for the call…

1 Like

I think I got mine from Denimio a few years back. Sold them on eventually as just wasn’t wearing them enoughband they were a bit too slim for my tastes these days. Great jeans mind.

1 Like