Loving Shogun. It (he) becomes less annoying. Well worth sticking with it.
That analysis was hilarious
Some of you might know Glenn Kitson on the Socials but incase you dont I’m sharing this here. He’s made a promo vid for Clarks dedicated to the rave and its f-cking great
Anyone seen Immaculate yet? It’s getting semi-decent reviews and Sydney Sweeney is supposed to be pretty good in it. Might take a punt with fairly low expectations
It’s on my watch list… She was great in Reality and White Lotus.
She’s very very easy on the eye too ![]()
I was gonna say if Sydney Sweeney is in it, there’s 2 good reasons to watch it but then decided that probably isn’t very TP ![]()
Indeed, she has those doe eyes ![]()
Putting the ‘semi’ in ‘semi-decent’
You know what, as I wrote semi I thought shall I?!
![]()
Terry Hall at the BBC
If you haven’t seen Euphoria, she’s great in that too, as is Zendaya and the rest of the cast.
Robot Dreams. Really good!
The roadhouse remake. It really didnt need a remake as much as i loved the original growing up.
Terrible but surprisingly Conor Mcgregor wasn’ t the worst thing in it.
That had to go to the CGI.
It’s definitely getting better with each episode. The lead English actor is being massively carried by the rest of the outstanding cast to be fair but it’s worth it.
Was round my mum’s last night and she reminded me she’d not only read the book but also had watched the OG series ![]()
I vividly remember being a kid and catching the scene where the Samurai pisses on Richard Chamberlain.
The lead in this is so average amongst incredible talent, I’m wondering who could have made it amazing? Actual Tom Hardy probably. Although Michael Fassbender springs to mind.
I quite like the fact they’ve not gone for someone well known, stops it being about the star lead. He’s doing a decent job in that role I think not completely chewing up the scenery and showing some subtleties in amongst the bluffness. I just think it’s so well cast and written, almost every line has some significance. How they weave in the threat to life from the earthquakes and the influence that
Must have had on their whole culture and attitude to death is just something that was never on my radar but is so obvious when you think about it.
