What are you watching?

Mollie is heading for a big disappointment tonight…whichever way it goes!

Seems like Harry has it in the bag. Hoping Jaz finds a way to take him out

3 Likes

Anyone watched Kitchen yet on Netflix? Daniel Kaluuya’s directorial debut.

2 Likes

I was interested in that but I’ve seen several posts on the socials saying its pony, but its got good reviews in the press. Is it worth a look?

Waiting for it to come on my alternative streaming service, looks good I thought.

The dystopian vibe put me off tbh. Anything with Kano is probably worth a look though.

Will watch if only to check out Kano’s choice of outerwear/smocks to see if they equal some of the beauties he sported in the last series of TB :grinning:
Then again being dystopian they could all be from some fictional high street fast fashion chain, where all the garb is manufactured in sweatshops…

2 Likes

Started watching it and gave up about 30 minutes in. After Kano’s incredible and constantly improving turn in Top Boy, it felt like a real waste. He could go anywhere now. Hopefully his next project will be better.

4 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of bad press reviews etc online but I’m still going to give it a go me thinks!
Kano in TB was superb!

Same, my attention was drifting after about 20 mins, so knocked it off not long after.

I watched the World War II From The Frontlines thing on Netflix. I mean, we all know the story. And there have been colourised things before. This was really well done though and the colour aspect and footage I had never seen really brought it to life. If you like history tv and stuff like Band of Brothers/Pacific/Masters Of The Air you’ll probably like this.

2 Likes

Yes right up my street thanks for the tip

Hard to see any other outcome than Harry winning and breaking Mollie’s heart … hopefully there is be one final twist! Great series!

1 Like

It’s not hugely detailed but it’s all about the footage. They try and make some of it POV/immersive. Running through Stalingrad etc. tbf it’s probably most like Call of Duty but with real people.

Skinnamarink (Shudder)

Very strange and unorthodox horror out of Canada, like a kids nightmare made into film. 10/10 for trying something different. Unsettling.

Masters Of The Air is off to a great start. Looks like its gonna be a banger

4 Likes

Oh Molly :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Great drama though.

3 Likes

Ridiculous she changed her mind after Jaz voted to banish😕 good fun.

1 Like

Yeah all seemed a bit orchestrated to build the tension. Good fun though.

1 Like