What are you watching?

Him and her the wedding episodes are on BBC 3 tonight and it is a hard watch… Brilliant tv…

1 Like

New documentary feature; executive producer John Wilson. Opens this weekend in LA.

2 Likes

C4 Dispatches tomorrow night, some big #MeToo type expose of a ‘big’ showbiz type, in conjunction with a newspaper article. Seen lots of names rumoured so far.

2 Likes

Read that on the PopBitch mail out yesterday too

1 Like

TOTP repeats on BBC4, this has just been on, Tune.

12 Likes

I remember watching this on the TV and they where then then the first band I saw live on Back In Black tour. Absolutely not balearic but fucking incredible. Bon Scott is the best front man ever I think. Crazed.

4 Likes

Still a big favourite.

1 Like

It’s Brand.

3 Likes

Jo? …

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: hahahaha

1 Like

Russell Brand has already released a video response blaming the mainstream media with ‘another agenda’.

Well he would wouldn’t he, grifting for the Far Right conspiracy theorists these days. Absolute cunt lord.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: haha.

1 Like

Always the ones you least expect……:smile:

5 Likes

El Conde on Netflix is decent

1 Like

New Top Boy is great, well worth watching.

5 Likes

Little Simz :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

As an Aussie, I see footage like this and compare it to the so called “rock n roll bad boys” acts like Oasis claimed to be. It really shows what big fannies they were when you put the effortless cool and danger of Bon Scott on show.

1 Like

Binged it last night. Very, very good, utterly bleak. Would like to discuss the very final scene, but aware of spoilers. I wonder if it was that character or was it someone else? Thought they might be giving a sliver of hope for him, or was the point there is no hope and the cycle of violence will just continue… Reminded me of the end of The Wire a bit

3 Likes

Think there is a few suspects from over the years, I really liked the ending.

2 Likes

Got 3 left, trying to ration myself. It is very good.