What are you watching?

RRR . First bollywood film I’ve seen. Loved it. Even managed the 3 hours without a break.

Really enjoying the ‘soundbreaking’ documentary on Now TV.

Gets better and better!

From here

5 Likes

Bit with the desk is phenomenal.

1 Like

Just watched Aftersun… currently feeling all of the feels.

4 Likes

Just finished S2. Fuck.

1 Like

A bag a dimmies love

Ep 3 of last of us. Wow. 10/10.

7 Likes

Have 2 and 3 to watch tonight

Fantastic.

1 Like

Man. I dont know if it was because I was stoned, but the passage of time for those guys gave me an overwhelming sense of existential dread. Really well done though.

4 Likes

Episode 3 of The Last of Us, so much raw emotion and I’m glad it wasn’t just an mindless killing episode, that’s where so many post apocalyptic shows go wrong.

This program is nailing it so far.

11 Likes

Just watched this last night and loved it, the footage is incredible, I could watch lava all day.

2 Likes

Watched the Blues Brothers with my son just now. I can still quote most of the lines from when I was a kid. If you haven’t watched it in ages, it will put a smile on your face all the way through. So influential on me musically as a 10 year old.

Also been watching the new Natasha Lyonne series Pokerface - cool and fun with some dark humour.

2 Likes

It’s relaxing in a terrifying way.

I didn’t cry when my children were born but not ashamed to say this episode made me shed a tear …

The bit where “one of the most famous magic creators in the world” loses it completely was very funny

1 Like

Such a bellend

1 Like

Wow! Amazing episode 3

1 Like

EP3 last night was fantastic, the way it’s stitched together is so well done. I’m really loving it so far…

3 Likes