What are you watching?

The Ronnie Wood Show on Sky Arts with Bobby Gillespie as guest right now.

This was good…

7 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing this. I’ve seen some of the footage over the years and it’s sublime.

https://twitter.com/starshapedclub/status/1568672358680129536

3 Likes

This sounds amazing

1 Like

Oh wow, haven’t heard of this one.

On a similar tip…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn3lkp7IHQw

Also recommend Rubble Kings for any interested in NY Gangs.

1 Like

The couple are featured in Herzog’s great documentary on Netflix, Into the Inferno. Herzog also has a new documentary about Katia and Maurice Krafft, which reminded me of the post on here about reissues on another thread with two coming along at the same time.

3 Likes

Whoever recommended How to With John Wilson, I salute you! So good.

11 Likes

My mate got me into that, so refreshing! Like a street photographer with a video camera & mic

2 Likes

The Bombardment on Netflix. Harrowing but timely reminder of the casualties of War.

Coltrane doc on Sky Arts now.

2 Likes

Skandal - about the Wirecard fraud. Absolutely gripping and very well-made. We were nearly done with Netflix and ready to cancel but between this and How to Change Your Mind we are back on the train

2 Likes

Watched some Mean girls type movie with my daughter tonight it was very good… Do Revenge its called… Worth a watch

Watched Fall the other day. Thank God I downloaded it and didn’t pay to see it. Total garbage!

New series of Ghosts on BBC, we watch with our youngest but it’s a joy really

6 Likes

Halfway through Dahmer on Netflix, grimly compelling.

1 Like

There’s a really good graphic novel by someone he was at high school with

3 Likes

It is , good acting by the lead

1 Like

Yeah he is great at portraying an unnerving blank numbness.
Good to see Molly Ringwald in it as well.

1 Like

Just seen this. I was up there for the best part of a week in March. I’m a very unlikely golfer but play once a year (3 rounds, with mates i’ve known since school, i’m in my fifties.)
We played the New, the Old and the Castle courses. I fell in love with the town.
Had the round of my life around the Old with a -10 off 31. We had caddies and somehow I managed to do as i was told :joy:
I seriously envy you living up there :+1: