The Patient
Candy
The Resort
The Bear

1 Like

More good comedy on iPlayer! :smiley:

5 Likes

Candy is pretty good. Some great clothes

Watched it last weekend his bit about American comedians and their Netflix shows was spot on. Can’t say this on TV, but you just have and for $60 million a hour special. Lol

2 Likes

I’m lucky enough to be on the bums on seats mailing list for the Stand Comedy club, so I got to see loads of comedy shows for free

Saw this show on its first day. Watching it on iPlayer it’s almost exactly word for word which surprises me, even the bits you’d think are improvised and ad lib

He’s great though. I saw him years ago and he spent a full twenty minutes rolling around on the floor groaning…

2 Likes

His Princess Diana inflatable E. T story is a favourite of mine…

1 Like

Met him recently during the festival in the bar at the stand’s new town theatre. Nice guy and huge music fan.

2 Likes

This is brilliant. Loved it.

1 Like

just finished watching Ted Lasso. started off ok and then it got pretty shit imo.

watched 1st episode of severance. bit of a slow burner but can’t wait to watch the next episode.

2 Likes

Severance is the best thing I’ve seen this year - especially the final episode - absolutely fantastic!

5 Likes

apparently part 2 next week

1 Like

Literally cannot wait for season 2.

3 Likes

Severance is amazing, stick with it

2 Likes

Brazil has got many problems - surely the solution won’t come from a c+n# like this? Good watch.

3 Likes

I was getting into celebrity masterchef but it was cancelled last night and it’s not on tonight either ffs …

4 Likes

Chef’s Table : Pizza on Netflix, it’s making me really hungry for pizza & i don’t think the frozen Iceland Absolute Banger in the freezer is gonna cut it quite frankly.

1 Like

I try to avoid these programmes for this very reason :joy:

1 Like

How was your burn?

i’ve been watching “flavorful origins” (also on netflix) and it’s kind of the opposite of the pizza problem - i’m learning a lot of about different chinese dishes that i’m not sure if i’ll ever get a chance to compare, being that so much of the food is hyper-localized

1 Like