Were you there?

Ha - he obviously toured the set.

That’s brilliant - good to hear it go in slightly different direction after 30 minutes.

This Sasha tape (my version) like yours do too, blew me away. Couldn’t believe how tight he was and miles away from the screamers he was renowned for.

Soon as he teamed up with Digweed on that progressive tip, I was out. Shame.

2 Likes

I was there and I don’t think there has ever been a better line up… 1995

7 Likes

I was there same year 1995 before Jonathan was called Jon lol… and the funky room was just inside the entrance on the right it was small and sweaty

2 Likes

Was this the big bash out at Homebush?

Not sure. He’d gone by the time I was passing through so I didn’t go to any of the parties he played.

He played 3 times in a week in Sydney, was a breath of fresh air from the hardcore that was taking over down there at the time.

1 Like

Yes and it was great and not too deep

DJ Deep live @ Sweat, Sir Henrys, Cork by Sir Henrys on #SoundCloud

2 Likes

Yes and yes
Hidden Agenda Mixtape #112- Nicky Siano Live at Nightflight Button factory Dublin (2009) by Hidden Agenda Club on #SoundCloud

I think that was the same weekend that Joe Claussell played on the Sunday night, and tore the roof off the place! What a weekend. Happy times!

1 Like

Yeah you could be right. Remember Joe playing
Beatles come together mid set🙏

That was the night! Christopher Cross and The Doors also stand out. Claussell’s nights in Cork were always top class!

1 Like

Another Mareh mix from a fantastic year. This was the first time I got to see Mark Seven do his thing, and it didn’t disappoint one bit. Funny to listen again in a completely different environment, I could swear BPM’s were higher than they actually were but that’s the thing about special moments isn’t it?

4 Likes