Welcome to the Test Pressing forum

Our culture is built on who we are and what we are about. This forum is a place for good natured people from all walks of life to share and discuss things that matter. Please make friends with fellow heads.

14 Likes

Is there a way to show replies as a child of the post rather than post in itā€™s own right? Does that even make sense? When I look at a thread, you see a post, then maybe five posts down you see someones reply, pretty hard to make sense of thingsā€¦ not being a whinge honest! Couldnā€™t find any settingsā€¦ :grin: Love this place already!

Yes leave with. I thought that might be nice earlier.

Thats done Craig :ok_hand:

1 Like

Does this work better now? Iā€™m learning as I go here.

This is brilliant. Thank you Paul. Could well lead to my overdue exit from FB. Big love from Oz.

1 Like

Is there a way to show replies as a child of the post rather than post in itā€™s own right? Does that even make sense? When I look at a thread, you see a post, then maybe five posts down you see someones reply, pretty hard to make sense of thingsā€¦

My sentiments exactly - any replies cannot possibly work unless this is a feature. Other than that, loving the heck out of this forum!!

Thatā€™s fixed. If youā€™ve replied to someone they appear in the top right of your reply. Click that and it shows conversation. Let me know if thatā€™s not clear. :ok_hand:

So ā€œBalearic_Claptonā€ should appear in the top right of this panel. Click that and you get the ā€œconversation.ā€

3 Likes

thanks! now we just need the word count to be less than 20 characters so i can just reply ā€œthanksā€ haha

3 Likes

This confuses me as well

I think it just stops spam bot things. I can make it less if people would like. Or maybe we just are the most polite forum ever and write ā€˜thank you very much my friendā€™ and use all the characters :smiley:

Do let me know if itā€™s a pain thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Its the most polite forum Iā€™ve ever been involed with. And I love it for that as much as all of the myriad good stuf Iā€™ve discovered from you all.

7 Likes

We should organise a forum meet up!

3 Likes

West cork next week

Home in bed by 2am :sleeping:

3 Likes

Thanks all , I am a newbie, happy to be here

12 Likes

Welcome onboard the good ship

2 Likes

Just wanted to send an official hello to the forum.

Some of you may know me (Steve Mizek), formerly of LittleWhiteEarbuds.com and DJ/label owner (Argot, Tasteful Nudes). Very excited to participate here.

22 Likes

I have a bunch of mixes downloaded from your site

1 Like

Me too, some amazing stuff over the years, belated thanks!

1 Like