Track ID’s - Name That Tune

No idea what it is but I want it too! hahahaha

2 Likes

This?

6 Likes

I’m looking for the artist, song etc, thanks!

1 Like

Great, great track, Bautista- Gone.
Took me a while to find it as well.

7 Likes

Looks like that video has been up for 9 years without anyone having identified it, so well done on that one. Top marks.

1 Like

I was looking for it for ages as well after first hearing it on one of Moonboots’ TP mixes yonks ago, can’t remember how I found it now, think I went on Discogs & searched various lyrics from the chorus that I thought might be the title & eventually stumbled on it.
I posted it last year on this forum, on the AOR thread I think.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for information on this song since 2007, in 2012 I uploaded it to YouTube, 10 years later the solution thanks to this forum and you Pulsatio7. Excited and grateful!

4 Likes

Glad I could help :+1:

2 Likes

Yes! You’re my hero!

1 Like

Talking of track Id reminded me of this tale

My friend was a big amateur Balearic / Disco DJ late 80s & had a friend who had much better / rarer collection
The friend of a friend had an amazing slowish Disco record ( that worked well in back rooms at time) that he had covered up name with stickers
The label was identifiable & catalogue number visible so my friend memorised so whenver he saw a Disco looking LP on that label he would check the catalogue number. He also knew lyrics but pre internet this wasnt that useful

After several years he found the album!!!

Track was Lenny Williams 'If your in need" from Love Current

4 Likes

Was on one of the Super Value Edits if memory serves

Yep - thought so LTJ - Special Edits 09 | Releases, Reviews, Credits | Discogs

1 Like

This was 90 / 91 so bit before that

Is the edit worth checking out compared to OG?

1 Like

Stumbled across this. Manuel Gottsching i think… official video? piqued my interest

2 Likes

The video is originally from here:

1 Like

track not found via link

Hello friends.

I need help with this one…

Luna…Midnight Moon…

1 Like

This at 33 I reckon Anti-Matter – Infatuation (1983, Vinyl) - Discogs

4 Likes

Nice one, cheers

1 Like