Track ID’s - Name That Tune

just pulled it out and tested - it’s the same. except mine’s got a cold start, no spanish girl countdown. maybe mine’s a bootleg of a bootleg?

edit - since i had it out, i gave it a quick and dirty rip. feel free to remaster it, folks.

4 Likes

I need to hear this, cant find on Youtube
FMO

1 Like

Their name slips my mind, English duo that makes droney horror-like soundscapes, very active up until about 7 years ago…

HI, Anyone got any info on this 1990s houser - not sure on whether this is actually a Tony H mix or Bobby K - it uses the Sandee acapella. Had some leads that its either Basement boys/Kerri C or even Basement Jaxx.

Thanks for looking:

Tracks starts around 32:35:

1 Like

Anyone know what the Brazilian track is in this mix @ 1:49:10secs? (after Gal Costa - Tuareg):

Actually that does sound like the one we did but I don’t remember that label at all… Weird

1 Like

Have you got a DL or Youtube link (intrigued and cant find)
Thanks

if you’re asking me, it’s right here: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

“Amor em Jacumã”, I don’t know whose version but this is the “famous” one:

1 Like

Here, found it:

4 Likes

Brilliant. Thanks so much!

A friend is desperate to know the sample at 3.01 - anybody familiar?

1 Like

The male vocal? Not sure.

The melody seems to be Crown Heights Affair - Use Your Body & Soul.

yes the main melody is Crown Heights Affair, but that vocal only appears on this particular mix of the song.

1 Like

I’ve two that have resurfaced as I’ve been relistening to old mixes I’ve bookmarked. Any help would be appreciated (they are apparently ungoogle-able or Shazamable).

First song sounds like a mid-80s latin freestyle track (starts at 1:40:00ish) with a chorus “I don’t think my love is . . . .I don’t think my love for you…” repeated. Tuff Shed w/ DJ Ray 18th January 2022 | Listen on NTS

Second starts at 1:14:20 and is a more driving techno track (it’s not included in the episode’s tracklist :frowning: )

Any IDs would be great! Otherwise, I’ll endorse these mixes as good listens some folks here may enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops, left out the link for the second: BIS Radio Show with Tim Sweeney - Beats In Space

The first one is I Don’t Fake My Love by Projection on Elite Records … once a bargain bin record now expensive due to the street soul revival thing.

3 Likes

Ah, thank you! and it’s “fake” not “think”, no wonder I couldn’t turn anything up online :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

I’m after a disco/early house sounding thing that Billy Woods plays. Lyrics are;
‘If you want him, you can have him (x2)
Make up your mind (x2)
But I can’t take this heartache any more’

I asked him, he says it’s a heavy edit so it may not sound that similar when I do find it. - he seems reluctant to help!