Track ID’s - Name That Tune

That’s it! A million thanks, ordered and on its way!

1 Like

Hey guys,
This recording is fire! Pretty sure sb knows this uplifting Piano House tune h 06:02:00.
Hook is like “I feel love so much, since I don’t know when…”

I’m looking for an extended edit of Divine - Techno Bomb which cuts out all the cheesy vocal bits and sticks to the awesome groove and spoken chorus. Anyone have an idea who made it? Heard it on a few sets, Jonny Rock plays it a lot - could be his edit but I can’t find the source…

2 Likes

@piers gave me this I think! Piersy?

I think it’s Techno Native by @Piers mate Harri Pierson (!) on Duca Bianco. One of my 2023 faves.

13 Likes

That sounds like it! Thanks!

1 Like

Yup, that’s my buddy Harri. For vinyl hunters, this has already sold out at the distributor, but is getting a repress.

5 Likes

I would like to get a 12 eventually but I can’t even find it on discogs. Anyway, good thing it’s getting a repress… Thanks!

1 Like

https://www.discogs.com/master/3361750-Harri-Pierson-DB12-013

1 Like

That’s killer

1 Like

It’s also at Phonica:

https://www.phonicarecords.com/product/view/189266?mc_cid=dc0d310bea&mc_eid=f84b842994

@Piers will Harri give me some commission for my promo efforts?

1 Like

He says “the cheque is in the post”

1 Like

Available now on Vinyl Underground if that’s any good?

1 Like

I’ll see that and raise you a Piccadilly.

He’s everywhere that Harri….

2 Likes

Any leads on who’s responsible for these?

2 Likes

My memory isn’t what it was. Easy couple for you guys

Possibly Strictly Rhythm 1991 ish, male spoken word vocal contains (possibly) 'As you sweep and soar… The stage is set… your body leads you into the dance… "

Has a prominent sax stab in it.

Another. 1989 - female vocal also spoken ‘I was alone in my room… something grabbed me (possibly something grabbed my in the gloom?)’

Think it had a wonky Acid line

Edit: second one is Zsa Zsa Laboum - Something Scary

Still looking for these.

2 Likes

Anyone know what this is? Sounded great at Beauty and the Beat last night.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind finding out too :slightly_smiling_face: I’d wager @jolyon will know!

1 Like

No idea on either but would also like to know

2 Likes