The most ridiculous thing you have seen or heard today

https://youtu.be/-5EQIiabJvk

Always gets me, girl with the glasses, man with the beer cans, what’s not to love, BR gold.

4 Likes

Boris Johnson has announced an enquiry into what he had for breakfast.

Does three eggs, eight sausages, ten hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, swans feet and gravy constitute a breakfast or just a gathering of ingredients?

2 Likes

Ronan keating released an album few weeks ago of well known songs from Irish artists :roll_eyes: it only sold 278 copies here… Ouch. One review said they would love to hear what didn’t make the album :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s a sore one. In the run up to Christmas too :grin:

1 Like

Well deserved too :clap:

1 Like

6 Likes

phew, I thought that was going to say DJ

2 Likes

Pains me to type this but I think that anyone buying properties like Boiler Room right now is positioning them to move on to the (pauses to choke vomit back in) metaverse which would explain the shift to younger trendier awful dj’s.

Business techno all night long!

7 Likes

I didn’t see that coming

4 Likes

I know it’s a bit of a cop out and there are probably a million clips of this erm bloke doing ridiculous things but forget what he is saying or the music for a minute if you can and just look at the goons online dancing

1 Like

Grade A tw*t, vacuously using Martin Luther King’s ‘I Have A Dream’ speech as a background to show off his famous model/influencer/legend fans

2 Likes

Is that the one where it went all tops off at the end? One of the best Boiler Rooms there is that one

Not one of my finest moments :wink: that’s me wearing the white glasses…
https://youtu.be/eOgULEd6uc4
From 3mins on its epic lol

18 Likes

Sounds about right

Was this the same one where Mano Le Tough played. I have no idea how he kept a straight face or blow his top.

1 Like

I could be wrong linking the Or:la set and Cailins I do think mano played at the Or:la one… They all look the same to be fair… Very young crowd at the Irish ones and they go mental.

Clarks Originals X Sweet Chick

3 Likes

There’s the famous/infamous Folamour moment when he plays the Abba edit and they go from a nice solid 6 to absolutely mental. He must have felt twenty feet tall instead of his usual ten when he dropped that.

3 Likes

Think that might have been at Open Air Fly up here in Scotland. He did drop that at that but he probably did that every set at the time

Hang on… you’re the legendary guy from the AVA festivals?

2 Likes