Go to 15:35 and check the guy with the blue shoes out. Incredible

https://youtu.be/z3_yDm7dYmQ

3 Likes

Is that you :open_mouth:

1 Like

:joy:

The iPhone shuffle

3 Likes

One of many reasons this is a bad idea to begin with. I like that he is dancing though despite the fact that he can develop some of his techniques. No one including Mr. Wallace seems to be enjoying themselves, they all seem to be trapped in an awkward situation but they’re only staying cause it would look even more awkward to leave.

9 Likes

I wish lol he’s having a better time than I’ve had in years…

1 Like

Amazing. If ever there was need for a ecstasy it was that day. It looks like they just grabbed a bunch of people off the street with the promise of free ribena for an hour. Apart from spidey trousers/blue suede shoes, he was obviously drafted in from the local professional dance club.

2 Likes

A guy near me is selling some records, I wasn’t ready for this…

7 Likes

They could solve wars with this etc The time a US defense contractor turned on Soviet military scientists to MDMA to lubricate the nuclear peace process | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I must have met literally hundreds of people in clubs in the early 90’s who said that if politicians took E then all would be good. I used to laugh how they thought they were the one and only to have thought it.

5 Likes

There were loads of people who thought Barry White did “Its ecstascy when you lay down next to me” just for the early balearic crowd…

1 Like

Just finished work and not back until January 5th😳 that’s ridiculous

2 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like