Test Pressing News

Thanks for the words Joe. Taken on board. :v:t3:

3 Likes

+2 Dance music in it’s natural habitat.

3 Likes

I agree, a great DJ mix is the best way of listening to music. The problem is that there are billions of weak, boring mixes by people who should stick to listening rather than recording. Obviously not the case with the TP series which is often good. Keep it up!

5 Likes

These are great, keep em coming

2 Likes

I still listen to the Producers series lots
If you go on Mixcloud there are the TP producers series and another set that include Mutt Lange!

4 Likes

Yeah, i’ll often hit shuffle on my TP playlist and it’s non-stop surprises. I’m still going back and grabbing old ones.

3 Likes

That Alex Kassian mix is great. Will check out others too, just takes time.

3 Likes

I am very much enjoying the Apiento mix too. That Braxton Holmes tune is lovely and I’m sure even the youths enjoyed it on the beach in Tisno. Same for Morning Factory. Fantastic. Would have loved to be there. When I went to Electric Elephant years ago there were no morning sessions by the beach. At least not that I was aware of.

Is 5ive the same act that did boy band style pop music in the UK in the late 90s?

Morning Factory, Tin Man, Mystery of Love and loved the swerve into Love Unlimited Orchestra.
Love a swerve.
Currently enjoying the Budino one which also feels like it’s got some drama & surprises going on

2 Likes

Your mix and the Powder and 5ive one have been on heavy rotation here the last couple weeks.

Any ideas on the tune at 1:08 on the Powder and 5ive one?

At 1 hour 8 mins? If so, I think that’s Richard H Kirk’s Virtual Lite. Absolutely lovely if it is…

3 Likes

Ah nice one. It was pretty lively the morning my recording is from. It really is a special place. Can’t wait to go back.

4 Likes

That’s the one, thanks!

On our radar for next year :green_heart:

An interview with Plaid. We run from Black Dog to the implications of AI and the new album. Next up Carl Craig.

11 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:

Great interview. Accompanied by Bytes over coffee & toast this morning

Excellent news that represses are coming of the Artificial Intelligence series. As said in the interview they were perfect for the time

3 Likes

Thank you for this, it was a very interesting read, particularly on the use of Ai and it’s implications on creativity and copyright. I’ve been playing around with Dall.E 2 all weekend. It is incredible.

1 Like

On the mixes front just want to shout out to Heidi Morning which I’m guessing is from the same festival last year, been listening to it consistently since it came out

& if anyone can tell me what the epic track that starts about 12 mins in is, thank you in advance

3 Likes