Test Pressing News

I hope its ok but just a space on here to post things happening in and around Test Pressing…

New interview just up. He was a top man.

26 Likes

Great interview, thanks. He seems like a great bloke.

Hope you pronounced “snooker” correctly :wink:

He was really nice. Very into his modular.

2 Likes

Nice interview. I remember reading a piece about his love of synths not that long ago and it was a (nice) shock. A psychedelic Steve Davis was definitely not something i seen coming.

1 Like

Steve Davis is playing live at Convenanza this year.

Now there’s a sentence that I never thought I’d ever write.

3 Likes

Lost me at Westlife :rofl:

1 Like

Brilliant. One of my mates is a pro player of long standing and has only ever had good words to say about him. Its a great life he is living. So far removed from the old perceptions.

2 Likes

Love him more and more. I hope i can get a conv ticket

2 Likes

He bought a CD from my Discogs store a few years ago. An old Tresor comp if I recall. Top man.

6 Likes

A good one for the small claims thread that.

4 Likes

A new Tapes tape is up in our ongoing collaboration with American company Pure Beauty. Dubwise business. Yours for a fiver.

3 Likes

A deep conversation between Andrew Sade and Patrice Rushen. Some lovely points made.

5 Likes

Sold Steve a chunk of Basic Channel a few years back …obviously knew his onions.

2 Likes

Yeah I think he’s pretty good at techno these days.

New up…

A sound metaphors round up…

And a review of the ace new Raphael Top Secret…

7 Likes

A load of mixes from Croatia this year have just gone up. I haven’t posted any mixes for ages as - well not sure why - just felt like people were over listening to mixes but I have a feeling I might start doing more again. Here we have Powder & 5ive, Alex Kassian, Budino, Lovefingers and me. It was such an amazing time this year. Can’t really sing the praises of those times enough…

All the mixes are at the top of the Mixes section of the website.

22 Likes

And in other news… It wasn’t me :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Well that’s the weekend sorted then.

1 Like

Love the XTC edit on this.

1 Like

Thanks for the mixes Paul. Very much enjoying them.

Just to note I don’t think people are over listening to mixes - I’m certainly not. I know the admin that comes with maintaining them can be a ballache but if you have the energy to to start them up again I’m sure we’d all appreciate it :slight_smile:

11 Likes