Small Claims Court

Saw him once in Mcr city centre, when he lived on Deansgate, he must like M&S because he was coming out of the big one on Market St at the time, he chatted to a guy selling The Big Issue outside for a bit and bought one off him, seems a good guy to me.

5 Likes

Yep he actually said goodbye and I didn’t realise it was aimed at me

1 Like

Today I have sold records to both Donna Leake and Timothy J Fairplay, must be something in the wind!

8 Likes

Ashley Beedle sells on Discogs - I bought something from him years back and he was lovely.

2 Likes

I met Dougie Donnelly’s nephew in Pikes a few years back. This one’s probably for the Scottish squad on here, if you know you know etc :rofl:

6 Likes

Dougie off the snooker?

1 Like

Yeah he used to do the commentary for BBC. He was the anchor for most sports coverage for BBC Scotland throughout the 80’s and 90’s

1 Like

5 Likes

Looks like a batch of Han Solo action figures went wrong in the plastic oven, so they papped them off as Dougie Donnelly. Brilliant. :joy:

2 Likes

Apparently in Toronto yesterday I bought the same shirt that Drake’s bodyguard did an hour before.

I think that’s small enough haha.

4 Likes

Mate of mine is a pro, has always said Dougie was a really lovely bloke around the circuit.

2 Likes

His nephew is a lovely guy too!

1 Like

Had a totally embarrassing gushing fan boy moment with Ashley Beedle on a quiet Tuesday night in Elektrik bar in Manchester probably 10 years ago. For some reason he didn’t fancy joining me and my mates, can’t think why :rofl:

3 Likes

Currently smoking the same weed as Ice T who was around here for a festival. Apparently ‘my guy’ had been called into action.

4 Likes

A mate was left with snoop dogs chronic years ago after his gig in Dublin. One of snoops crew gave it to him back stage in a plastic container… Something we would have never seen here at the time…

3 Likes

I once had a Kangol hat worn by Ice T (he’d filmed an interview at the venue I was working at) which I stupidly put in the washing machine and ruined.

2 Likes

So you didn’t go to the Soup Kitchen when he was serving up chicken then?

1 Like

Ha! If I’d known about it I could have completely embarrassed myself - not only have you soundtracked some of the greatest nights of my life but cheers for the chicken Ash :wink:

The famously tee-total Ice T? (Ice T Total?)

He doesnt smoke.

Ha! Must have been for the band then. Ice T Total-ly missing out.