Small Claims Court

Hope he didn’t hurt his Elbow?

11 Likes

Lol, just a stumble, not arse over Elbow, he looked down and around at the offending piece of thin air he’d tripped over before styling it out and walking off.

5 Likes

Why do people always do that? Just own the fact you’ve tripped and carry on…

2 Likes

Probably surprise and embarrassment, i’ve done the same lol

2 Likes

@Apiento reminded me with his recent IG stories, but Mairead of the Queens of Noize used to walk our dog aged about 15!

She used to come around “Can I take Chancer up the shops?” :rofl:

I seem to remember she washed the car too.

3 Likes

My father in law used to run a London based alarm /security company and fitted an alarm for Sade. My wife’s cousin also worked in the alarm business and they went to Sade’s fairly regularly to service the alarm etc. The cousin, being a genial Scouser, got to know her fairly well. When he went back to Liverpool his mates didn’t believe he knew her, so he called her up and she sang to them down the phone to prove it was her. Legend.

18 Likes

Mmmm….scouse handyman. Alarm company? Smacks of Big Brother. Nominate Sade.

3 Likes

This and when you go to meet someone and they yawn for no reason :confused: what’s that all about?

Samantha Morton liked my Insta post yesterday

8 Likes

Cool!
I got viewed by LL Cool J once - but I had @‘d him :joy:

I can’t remember if I got a like.

1 Like

I got followed on Twitter by Chuck D, but I think he had one of those self-promotion engines that just followed and unfollowed people automatically

2 Likes

Me too, was chuffed either way, hero.
Ice T liked one of my posts once, even tho I mocked a shirt he was wearing

4 Likes

Saw Bob Wilson in Waitrose this morning , didn’t speak to him but he looked the same as when he was last on the telly.

6 Likes

She was a big clubber in Nottingham early 90s
There is a shot of her at Venus in Tony Davis photo archive

(He also took another pic of Venus in the set that resemblance to myself is purely coincidental!)

Her ‘desert island discs’ is a beautiful elegy to clubbing, finding a family when you don’t have one Desert Island Discs - Classic Desert Island Discs - Samantha Morton - BBC Sounds

3 Likes

Tony Alva liked a few of my images, had a nice chat after he slid into my DM’s. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

The only reason I haven’t deleted Twitter … Big Audio Dynamite followed me back

7 Likes

Chaka Khan commented on my insta today. I think I love Chaka khan :smiley:

26 Likes

She feels for you

23 Likes

I was active on a wine app for a while - it was fun and you’d find random people based on what they like to drink. Brazilian don Ed Motta drinks really interesting wines…

7 Likes