Recommended Playlists (Spotify, You Tube ...)

Thanks for including my Weatherall playlist!

These’ll keep you busy

Here’s a few I’ve made, including a 307 hour 60s soft psyche and sunshine pop playlist you’ll never get through

4 Likes

Some great playlists here. Instant follows all the way.

Here’s a playlist I made way back when primarily for holidays with the wife and have been adding to ever since. A bit of everything on there.

Made a playlist out of this.

Insomnia can be a beautiful thing sometimes.

6 Likes

I made a playlist of every release to date on the wonderfully eclectic Church label, bar a few 10" and 7" singles. Featuring Seb Wildblood, No Moon, Rai Scott, Biodive, Aura Safari, Gnork, Yadava, FYI Chris and more. 200 tracks to bring you joy.

3 Likes

Here are my Italian guilty pleasures, my go-to soundtrack for housecleaning

Was good

1 Like

Sonic Paradise have one of the best feeds on Insta. They have regular guest selections but every record they post is fire. They are well worth a follow

https://instagram.com/sonicparadisemusic?igshid=ully2vnqgcoh

And here is their Spotify list

2 Likes

Weekly growing list from my radio show! :wink:

3 Likes

My absolute all time favorite playlist. Keeps on giving

Anyone got any high energy (not like ‘it’s raining men’ high energy) gym playlists? I need some music for the gym. :v:t3:

I found as many of the songs posted on the sadly defunkt Mind On the Run mp3 blog as I could.
57 or so hours of lovely stuff.

5 Likes

Ole. That’s the Parlour guys from Gothenburg.

1 Like

ghostly made this dnb playlist a couple months ago, this might be the nrg you want: https://open.spotify.com/user/ghostlyint/playlist/59uC2ohgpykzKgWhOzUfvs?si=vhIPmmG3TZKCEWih5Rbm7Q

3 Likes

Perfect. Thank you. :pray:

1 Like

I used to cycle daily and I was always quite happy with all kinds of tempos of music in my iPod nano (this is about 15 years ago or so).

I got offered money to make a mix for swimming. The guy said he wanted it high energy. He said he had special underwater headphones. This was not a music person at all. I was doing in-store music for his shops so he had an idea I could do it, but he could never specify in words what he was after exactly. I thought swimming and high energy… As long as it had a beat around 120 or so throughout and some melodies, I figured that should work. I think I included some Innervisions type stuff that Dixon was playing at the time, some vocals, some Italo disco with rolling bass lines, no breakdowns, starting 120 BPM and going upwards for the hour, but probably no more than 128bpm.

The guy said it put him to sleep.

I got paid but still awkward. I hadn’t thought of drum n bass but it would have made sense I guess.

2 Likes

I have slowly but surely started to put together a playlist of house and techno records I have played and loved over the last 10 years on my Dream Drums radio show

Lots more to add as yet

1 Like

Not playlists but the first 5 love attack records mixes on sound cloud have been good.

1 Like

I might sign up for that alone.