New Party Series in Berlin

After moving from Hamburg to Berlin, I finally decided to start a new party series in the city. It’s my first time doing the promoting thing and I am very excited about it.

Music is anything goes, from 22 til 06 in a Berlin basement. Venue is on point and we have in the first one a familiar face of the TP forum joining us :eyes:

here is our Instagram in case someone wants to follow us: https://www.instagram.com/orbita__berlin/

Wish us luck TP forum! :v: :four_leaf_clover:

pic of the venue:

If someone is around Berlin on the second of February, let me know :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Sounds cool mate, best of luck with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks a great venue - hope it goes well

1 Like

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice one! Good luck. Who is playing the first party?

This guy :hugs:

7 Likes

oh nice is that Arkoada?
also if you have Posters bring some into OYE pls <3

Bit soon this time round but it sounds like it could be time for a TP Forum away day to Berlin.

7 Likes

yep that’s the guy! :smiley: We are also having Frinda Di Lanco. She is really amazing DJ and collector, we are so happy with this lineup. Will be a good one :slight_smile:

and here is the poster:

6 Likes

Yes, exactly! Oh, we will bring some for sure. Do you work there?

1 Like

most weekdays early afternoons grading 2nd hand records in the back of Pberg😁 come say Hi

2 Likes

Cool, will do!

1 Like

Wow, over in Berlin for first time that weekend, will try and pop by

5 Likes

Amazing, great news! :smiley:

For the Berlin heads, this is happening tonight with @Apiento ! Come by :v:

3 Likes

Good luck @nichols2309 @Apiento hope it’s a (floaty) banger.

2 Likes

New one here in a couple of weeks. So glad to have Thomas on board in this one, should be more than good!

New venue for us, very underground, parties can last until 10/12 am. If someone is around let me know!

4 Likes