New Party Series in Berlin

After moving from Hamburg to Berlin, I finally decided to start a new party series in the city. It’s my first time doing the promoting thing and I am very excited about it.

Music is anything goes, from 22 til 06 in a Berlin basement. Venue is on point and we have in the first one a familiar face of the TP forum joining us :eyes:

here is our Instagram in case someone wants to follow us: https://www.instagram.com/orbita__berlin/

Wish us luck TP forum! :v: :four_leaf_clover:

pic of the venue:

If someone is around Berlin on the second of February, let me know :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Sounds cool mate, best of luck with it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks a great venue - hope it goes well

1 Like

Thank you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice one! Good luck. Who is playing the first party?

This guy :hugs:

7 Likes

oh nice is that Arkoada?
also if you have Posters bring some into OYE pls <3

Bit soon this time round but it sounds like it could be time for a TP Forum away day to Berlin.

7 Likes

yep that’s the guy! :smiley: We are also having Frinda Di Lanco. She is really amazing DJ and collector, we are so happy with this lineup. Will be a good one :slight_smile:

and here is the poster:

6 Likes

Yes, exactly! Oh, we will bring some for sure. Do you work there?

1 Like

most weekdays early afternoons grading 2nd hand records in the back of Pberg😁 come say Hi

2 Likes

Cool, will do!

1 Like

Wow, over in Berlin for first time that weekend, will try and pop by

5 Likes

Amazing, great news! :smiley:

For the Berlin heads, this is happening tonight with @Apiento ! Come by :v:

3 Likes

Good luck @nichols2309 @Apiento hope it’s a (floaty) banger.

2 Likes

New one here in a couple of weeks. So glad to have Thomas on board in this one, should be more than good!

New venue for us, very underground, parties can last until 10/12 am. If someone is around let me know!

4 Likes

Hey there!

Another one from us happening in late June! We are super excited to bring for the first time, Jaisiel, the guy under the Earsonearth, DJ Nivea, edits for the first time in Berlin. We also have Sianza from Munich playing the good stuff for a while now!

If someone is around let me know! :saluting_face::sparkles:

4 Likes