Lo-fi Sci-Fi movies

Big fan of Scarlett.

Huge.

3 Likes

Me too. Cracking film. They used random people off the street for some of the roles too.

2 Likes

The original Terminator is ace.

3 Likes

What’s not to like about Scarlett driving around Glasgow picking up blokes for some otherworldly ingestion.

4 Likes

The guy with the facial deformity used to get on my train home sometimes

1 Like

A few others mentioned in here

this did my young head in a bit when I stumbled upon it on late night tv

1 Like

Thought there would be a better poster being directed by Saul, are the titles good?

the poster has nothing to do with the film at all really…… I guess it was an attempt to make a weird little film look a bit more shocking.

can’t remember the titles at all but the soundtrack was pretty good I think.

1 Like

Freaked me out as a kid. CBeebies 80s style.

2 Likes

This playlist seemed fitting…

Free Full Craptastic Movies

1,025 videos650,664 viewsUpdated today

Movies so bad they’re good…Well sometimes they’re just bad & sometimes they’re cult classics. Hell sometimes they’re not even movies. Check out our channel for reviews some of these bad movies.

1 Like

Came here to say Dark Star. So good.

3 Likes

Anyone remember the slightly disturbing ‘Boy from Space’?
An early 80s BBC educational programme shown in schools. Rather freaky with an eery synth soundtrack from the Radiophonic Workshop.

3 Likes

I live in Brazil but I went to a British school here and they used these shows to teach us English language, and I swear it worked because these videos were so horrifying yet impossible not to pay attention to. Another favorite was “Dark Towers”. Thanks for reminding me of this, it definitely traumatized its share of young little Brazilians too.

2 Likes

This film gave me nightmares as a wee boy. Horrific

1 Like

Me too. And they’re back.

1 Like

Oh shit, it all just came back to me. Yes that was pretty disturbing.

Not exaclty Sci-Fi, but Falini’s Satyricon

1 Like

Great acting, 80s NYC and a brilliant magic trick about making all the white people disappear which you can do yourself when travelling south thru Stockwell on the Victoria line. What more could you want!

Think this has everything you’re looking for(and a bit more). Space cheese of the highest(lowest) order.