It’s one of the best ever… Some next level jawing…
Imagine! We’d either all be talking about it today, or we’d have been vaporised in a hallucinogen- triggered nuclear holocaust
Banger to be fair! ![]()
Absolute genius …
Do you remember they used to say ‘rubbish’ at the end of playlisted records they had to play but didn’t like?!
“rubbish… I said to him it goes out on a Wednesday now, not a Thursday, our bin collection…” ![]()
They got away with so much, they’d probably be sacked roughly 1 hr into their first show now ![]()
stop…
…carry on!
I loved their show.
Can I have a biggety biggety bong in the style of Jim McDonald please? ![]()
![]()
Me and the wife on a fancy dress beer bus late last year. Lost track of the amount of people who wanted pictures with us ![]()
Nice
used to watch Grotbags after school lol
“There’s somebody at the door!”









