Light Relief

18 Likes

12 Likes

Could be Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen Gary Barlow!

4 Likes

I was thinking the same.

2 Likes

11 Likes
12 Likes

13 Likes

Meanwhile in Russia

9 Likes

What have I just watched? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Adolf Titler getting rinsed on his own platform.





9 Likes

Genius

1 Like

Funny, but still dont get why anyone is still active on Twitter at this point.

7 Likes

At first glance I could have sworn it said ‘Doncaster lifetime achievement award’. Sadly not.

9 Likes

Nailed it!

Danny is uncreditted as the DJ on this

4 Likes

I’m guessing he got a lift there with these two-when they went on holiday there.

2 Likes

Donny Tenaglia

10 Likes

Co headlining tour of Yorkshire & Lincolnshire with Scunny Dijon.

7 Likes

Great stuff. A lot of refreshments in there. Sleeveless bloke @5mins is looking very pleased with himself :grinning:

2 Likes