Light Relief

You fall asleep at the wrong afters

6 Likes

And wake up wondering if it was wise to double drop given that you’ve turned into Brian Eno.

3 Likes

The right kind of drugs at the wrong kind of time in the worst hair salon

5 Likes

We once carried a guy asleep on a chair out of the house and placed him on this little roundabout… :face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes


7 Likes

Just seen a Weatherall comic ( on Boys Own so must be legit) and wondering Why

Its a bit like all the Weatherall artwork on FlightPath

1 Like

Still upset I had that in my cart and thought ‘Ah, I’ll do the payment bit later’

:expressionless:

7 Likes

I always thought he was Armand van Helden

1 Like

12 Likes

Skills

1 Like

19 Likes

Outstanding content served up by the Facebook algorithms ! :crazy_face:

https://x.com/Day_Release/status/1885811252968018348


10 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

or self worth

6 Likes

Found it! :rofl:

4 Likes

I love that this is a thing🙌

1 Like

8 Likes