Light Relief

3 Likes

Hell & Dim?

4 Likes

All the hats in the world can’t help you unsee Stormy D

2 Likes

9 Likes

27 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

22 Likes


When did M. Villalobos take up singing?

4 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

@telboyofpeckham

2 months ago

Being interviewed on Radio 2’s Sara Cox Show, Piers Morgan complained that every time he flies first class, he finds the caviar the air stewards serve him is too salty. Well, I for one am at a complete loss as to why this might be.

6 Likes
1 Like


12 Likes

Oh my God this is so true! :rofl:

1 Like

17 Likes

I remember a brief period when they started sticking them on the actual labels of the £2 - £3 ones . Presumably to stop people swapping sleeves, but ffs, come on.

1 Like

What the fuck is going on with Peter Gabriel’s hair

4 Likes

How do you even do that? It’s like he’s wearing a hair hat.

3 Likes

The best warning against prog rock I’ve ever seen

7 Likes