Let's share classic and iconic music ads / flyers / posters etc

6 Likes

A few of mine. I think I was 19 when we started throwing these and it was definitely like putting my head in a blender to suddenly be around all of my musical heroes all of the time. Most of them were assholes :man_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

I think Circus was the 1st flyer with DJ photos I remember

Revisiting this album today…

6 Likes

Available from Woolworths heheh…

2 Likes

Found a bag of flyers up in the loft, some early 90’s Bristol & London nights. Happy days!

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

who was a good egg ?

De La
Lord Finesse (all of DITC actually)
G. Rap although he came with a heavy squad
M.O.P. even though they’re totally the last people in the world you want static with.
Evil Dee is the nicest person ever to be in the music business.

I will reserve comments on dozens more :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Might go check the bargain bins

1 Like

@KWizz always a top night, Trouble always did the business, fond memories of Harvey & Phlash too :bomb:

4 Likes

A few more out the bag, early to mid 90’s MOS pressure. Absolutely loved Open All Hours, Harvey’s early morning sets were inspirational … then straight to work afterwards :woozy_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

So many good nights, we were lucky to have so many great DJs, Glen Gunner, The Idjuts, Frankie Valentine, Jazzy M, Roy Davis Jnr, Harvey, and of course Breeze , Trouble and Phlash RIP
I always remember Kenny Hawkes would come done after he’d finished and get a conga going… nutter and sadly missed too…

4 Likes

Haha, yes remember Kenny being there a lot……seem to remember a moment when you dropped E-Dancer - The Human Bond, total chaos

1 Like

And a few more good uns…

3 Likes

Tech house classics…

5 Likes

These are great : )