Let's share classic and iconic music ads / flyers / posters etc

weirdest mid 90s remix combination ever

4 Likes

5 Likes

Found some of my old flyer collection when home over Christmas, but I think most has been chucked out.
This Shine flyer was banned by Queen’s students union and another version with the bikini blocked out was displayed inside the venue.

2 Likes

I see no reference to the Ill Behaviour

7 Likes

Happy heavenly Birthday to Mark Hollis. He would have been 68 today.
Born 4 Jan 1955

6 Likes

Space, 1986

21 Likes

Sundays in Grantham - Who’s boring now eh?

3 Likes

Baby Ford
March 1990

7 Likes

8 Likes

Via Faith insta

3 Likes

Early Dave Little flyers - mid-80s

16 Likes

Incredible - love these!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. Noah was easy to deal with and the selection was lovely - reasonable and in incredible shape.

1 Like

Amazing, I went to one of these, can’t remember which one but it was a mad doo.

1 Like

Stolen from Danny’s Insta

6 Likes

91 - Only knew ( I imagine the same for lots of us) Danny from his remixes of Found Love & Too Sexy at this point :grinning:

1 Like

Not great quality pics unfortunately

GHKqAhwXwAAbtmi
GHKqE61XQAAxSTS

4 Likes

Phew. Spent all day on and off just catching up on this. I’ve popped in on this one a few times but never sat down and looked at every single thing. What a great thread. On top of being neat, for someone like me who makes cover art/flyers/posters just for the fun of it, there’s some truly inspiring stuff in here. Really enjoyed that link to the Flickr collection of stuff related to “The Saint” club.

5 Likes

Interesting mix of Alfredo, Frankie & Stu Allen - Wasnt he a bit hardcore?

1 Like

Yeah I thought it was a bit of an odd mix when I saw it, not sure what year it is though, Stu used to play Hip Hop, House, R&B, Electro…in the 80s/early 90s then later went into Hardcore.