Let's share classic and iconic music ads / flyers / posters etc

My mum & dad went to Ibiza on their honeymoon in 1967. I don’t think they did any Es and invented acid house or anything but apparently it was a lovely holiday. There are probably some photos. Will try and get hold of them.

8 Likes

I have a great picture of my mum and aunt who was a rep in ibiza during the 80s pictured with who I thought was Tony Pike.My father said he was a space cadet friend of my aunt and he brought them to a nightclub where they entered by a Slide :joy:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Proof Ruf Dug has cracked time-travel.

6 Likes

Same, in 1965, my in laws also went on theirs in 1962.

Wicked. Do you have a picture of the back of the koo flyer? Is it a soul ii soul one? Cheers!

1 Like

Not mine, but these popped up.inline yesterday

9 Likes

I’ll get a picture in the next few days as they are in a box at my folks house…

Thanks man! No rush :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

from 89/90 ish I think, bit strange looking at this in 2023 post CV madness

1 Like

There yours if you want them, no hassle :+1:

thankyou mate that would be great!

1 Like

interesting! I have a copy of the Es Paradis Laberintos but mine has the date below and apple logo #Nerd

5 Likes

Via Mark E on FB

4 Likes

Pet Shop Boys
Sep 1988

5 Likes

(not mine but saw on Venus group)

2 Likes

I went to this night - terrifyingly now 21 years ago - and literally my only memory is Weatherall playing “Lost In Music” by Sister Sledge and generally being all over the shop. Terrible venue too. I owned one of the posters from the night but fuck knows what happened to it.

3 Likes

Talk Talk

[US ad - 1989]

1 Like

3 Likes

I have been ill and out of the studio the past few months, so have started to document the archive of random stuff whilst Im out… here is the start

9 Likes