In Memoriam…

They came to Japan when I was living he there and he was in his element. Japanese fans treated him and Bukem like the second coming and they put on a show for them. RIP to the only MC who doesn’t drive me up the wall.

9 Likes

best use of a gunshot at the drop of any tune in the ever and forever

3 Likes

Rest in Peace Conrad

Me and my mate Richard used to love watching this doc. Think it was on BBC 2. Their manager is a nut case and Conrad & Bukem are like naughty little school kids. Great doc.

12 Likes

It was great viewing that.

1 Like

Paul Auster
30 April 2024
images

12 Likes
6 Likes

Eren never saw a penny I’m very reliably told

Thought as much :frowning:

Frank Stella, another master gone…

4 Likes

RIP Bernard Hill

13 Likes

Just saw that. BFTBS really affected me when I was a nipper. RIP

4 Likes

Was surprised when I found out he wasn’t a Scouser but was from the same area of Manchester I am, not many famous people from there.
Yosser was an iconic character. R.I.P.

6 Likes

Cesar Luis Menotti, touchline smoking football genius.

3 Likes

Steve Albini. 61. Heart attack in his studio apparently :confused:

2 Likes

not that i think punk rock requires morality, but steve albini was absolutely pure of heart and while his strong opinions were abrasive - he was almost always on the right side of things.

7 Likes

Very sad news, what a talent.

1 Like

My cousin just posted this on World of Echoes, a good read

Oh. Massive Trigger Warning (CSA).

Albini it seems was at least nonce adjacent :expressionless:

MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING

1 Like

Wtf?
Don’t really know a lot about him because the music he was involved with wasn’t my thing but i’d never heard about this.
I read he’d previously apologised for a lot of his edgelord bs of the past, did he reference this?
Odd how it seems to have been swept completely under the rug.

1 Like

I didn’t know about this at all. Someone linked it on another forum. It’s hard sometimes to separate the person from the art.

It amazes me that Bowie and John Peel never got cancelled TBH

1 Like