In Memoriam…

Wayne Lineker, as always, leading from the front

https://twitter.com/ichlugebullets/status/1568317330945343489?t=-IyEBScXIJayLyxLBE8PBQ&s=19

This is done by a mate of a mate apparently.

"My mate made this up and it got into all the right wing rags today :rofl:

He’s a genius. Done it loads. He was a twitter celebrity for a while with a disguised identity.

He also made up some texts that Giggs sent to his mistress. Also made it into the Daily Mail."

1 Like

Ahh ok, with the weird shit that’s been going on the last couple of days it’s hard to know what’s real & not.
Listening (briefly) to TalkSport’s king troll Adrian Durham pay tribute to the Queen t’other day like she was a footballer was surreal, expected him to ask the listeners " The Queen, was she all that?"

1 Like

The legend that was Duncan Jenkins. He’s a funny fella.

1 Like

Reckon I’m going to list her records on discogs and make a mint.

1 Like

He’s at it again

4 Likes

If only it was the band.

Mrs McClusky

4 Likes

ramsey lewis might have been the most “accessible” jazz pianist i can think of - joyous, lyrical playing and seemingly loved by everybody.

5 Likes

Who grew up with Mrs McClusky :pray:

10 Likes

Bridget the Midget!

1 Like

Don’t Google Bridget the midget :astonished:

2 Likes

DJ Jamie Roy

Hearing reports that Stu Allen has passed. One of the earliest adopters of this sound we call House.

6 Likes

Stu Allen?

Yes. God, how I despise my phone keyboard.

Now amended.

1 Like

Just seeing it on Twitter now, damn, he was a massive influence on a whole generation of kids in the North West in the late 80s & early 90s with his radio shows, Hip Hop & House, everyone used to listen to him.

5 Likes

Indeed may he Rest In Peace. Moved to North Wales when I was 16 and could just about tune in to his show (weather permitting re signal) direct from Manchester. Helped a complete newbie navigate this House.

4 Likes

Yes sad news. Possibly my first introduction to house music. Many a Piccadilly Key 103 tape passed around at school

RIP

4 Likes

A big RIP

6 Likes