Hauls Found Today

Agreed - big Low Life record for me 15 or so years ago, and it sounds amazing on a big rig. One of Kevorkian’s best mixes imo.

4 Likes

Love that Naima record, never heard anything else by them.

First heard it on here :grin:. Have the 7" and the 12" now. Instrumental is so great too, and not online. Can’t find out anything about them. Is it Balearic UK Street Soul?

Let’s go with UK Street soul unless someone tells us otherwise!

1 Like

at one time i thought i’d try and collect all the fax vinyl (because there isn’t all THAT much of if, compared to the CDs…) but so much of it is that wildly fast and shitty pre-hardcore trance.

so i thought better of it. still, cool find!

1 Like

That one was a blind buy for me, Figured it was a German record from the +49, which was interesting enough to take a punt at 50p. Likely going to be flipped!

1 Like

The Instr Reprise is a beaut and way too short.

A lovely jazz grail. I have a copy already so this is on eBay now. If anyone wants to make me an offer I’m open to a reasonable one!

1 Like

20p on system 7, it’s only the first disc but what a disc. £2 on the others, bit steep but they are in front of me in this new spot, about 12000 to dig through so will have to return.
Going have to single out Hanglide from Macca as interesting.

2 Likes

Got the following lot for a tenner today from the antiques place near work. The Sade is practically mint, would’ve paid a tenner for that alone. Also keeping the George Michael (the extended mix is great) and the Bipo which was a nice blind buy, but the rest will be sold as not my cuppa.

4 Likes

Found mint copies hidden away in a random place at home. I’m calling it a haul!

6 Likes

I scratched my copy of that Dimitri record RIGHT where the Prince edit is about to start rocking, just after the accapella intro ends and the applause goes on etc. It’s unplayable now, which pisses me off. Great edit that.

1 Like

my copy jumps there as well, i have to set my needle up just right so it won’t

Record fair haul from yesterday, some long time wants crossed off the list…

Also picked up a friend’s new edit release:

6 Likes

Where was fair? Looks like a very good selection.

1 Like

Norwich, made up mostly of local collectors rather than the usual dealers you get at the bigger fairs, so it had a nice social feel to it as well - believe they’re doing another in December, will post details on here when announced.

1 Like

Cheers

I’m after a copy of that Indian Hawaiian guitar LP too!

1 Like

Yet to play it, although the one track that’s on YouTube sounds great, looking forward to giving it a listen

1 Like

A good haul today!

4 Likes