Hauls Found Today

These but also …

3 Likes

This 78 of James Joyce reading an extract from Finnigan’s Wake from 1929! Gave to my ex wife’s Dad who is a big JJ nut.

3 Likes

And

Rare hardback Doctor Who novel. Weird men in their 50s pay vast sums for these. So it’s on eBay.

2 Likes

One of a few, bought for Prophecy but phew!

4 Likes

Weird men in their 50’s? Steady, you’re describing most of the people on here. :grin:

4 Likes

little Daniel’s sorry now

1 Like

Very true :grinning:

Fine with the first bit;)

Post Wolverton Hi Res Club night hauls posting…it’s early morning and I’ve had half a shandy.
Very cheap but more than £1

2 Likes

Nothing too wild but a solid 7 inch bargain bin haul from yesterday.

1 Like

picked this one up at the carboot for a pound…

it’s not all to my taste tbh, but this version of ‘Uphill Peace of Mind’ is absolute fire:

3 Likes

Oof heavy one this @faust_apes . Sax solo :facepunch::facepunch:

1 Like

Super Balearic haul from the local free shop.

3 Likes

What is a ‘free shop’ ?

Basically a recycling thing. People bring old junk in and other people take it.

Good haul

Good for £0.00

1 Like

Very quick car boot visit this morning, the weather forecast scared a lot of the sellers away it seems…

Some nice finds nonetheless.

Great LP this and worth picking up for “Once In the Morning” alone. Also it’s a practically mint Portuguese pressing which is nice!

Never got round to picking this one up, not gonna pass it up for a quid.

Surprisingly solid UK disco, never heard of it before. Vocals a bit iffy on first listen, nice re-edit potential though.

Canadian private press soul LP, this isn’t great but the cover made it look like some mega rare US gospel record, had to take the chance!

A side on this is quite nice.

Got the 12 but not saying no to cheap Sade.

Likewise, got the LP this is on but may as well pick up the 7 whilst it’s there.

5 Likes

50p on the proper Italian disco 7, from a car show of all things, shop wrapped and packaged as a you would expect a £15 single to be presented…strange. Had a little browse online at the early Discomagic stuff after picking this.
Oh, I’ve been banned from a record shop, quite proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk-4dcdgKQo

4 Likes

You can’t just leave that there, we need the details! :wink:

3 Likes