Hauls Found Today

I had that William DeVaughan and myself and associate rejected it for being too remixed up. I have no idea where the rejects were dumped a decade ago, maybe the dump.

Like the mix now or at least I might play it. I guess this or the album cut, one of those I never get round to researching…

3 Likes

Not sure where to start today

4 Likes

Quid or less at the boot. Two pounds at the (God help us all) record fair for Grace Jones. Go for the B sides on African Love and Sade. Pretty pleased to find the Was (Not Was).

Midnight Is The Time I Need You on the Demis_Roussos, coming in at £5 and the most expensive record in months, there may be a ton more records in this location though.

Apologies if all these listings are obvious. It is going over ground I have passed through before, hope the selection is timeless?

https://www.discogs.com/release/1634258-Démis-Roussos-Souvenirs

3 Likes

That Sade is great, there’s another 12 that has the extended version of Make Some Room on which I have, but had to pay a premium for it!

1 Like

Yep, got that one from the boot too. Further up the forum thread probably.

Nice Haul, especially on the reggae. It’s a big help as I haven’t got enough hours to memorize everything worth having.

Picked this lot up for £30 from Ray Of Delight in Arundel. I’ve been going to Arundel for 25 years as my Mother-in-law lives there and I only found this shop this weekend, not sure how thats possible. They have ultrasonic cleaning gear in the shop so everything in exquisite condition. Looking forward to going back.

2 Likes

Whats the Flash In The Pan? Single or album?

That’s a hell of a deal on those, just edited, probably just a far price. I was thinking of London prices for Rotation

I will be back in that store tomorrow you will be shocked at the price of some of the LPs

It’s an album. I only got it for Walking In The Rain. Was the most expensive at £8. Rotation was £3.

1 Like

Really lucked out here lads.

Got some proper bargains.

Better be quick or you’ll miss them…

What’s this about? 900 quid for a record?

1 Like

The bloke who owns it is often to be seen at one of my local car boots wearing a Nigel Farage t shirt and generally being a cunt.

1 Like

Ahhh, good to know

Thanks YSL. Normalising completely ridiculous prices for widely available records.

Tossers.

2 Likes

For £930 at the very least I’d expect Sade herself to present it to me in person and then take me out for a chippy tea after.

10 Likes

PoTD, sir!

Staying in the parents house tonight, dog sitting :roll_eyes:… I will be straight up in the attic digging for records and mags ect. Everything will be available for anyone interested and FREE…

3 Likes

Really really putting me off popping in .

Needs must.

Balearic-ish records on the way home from work, today, its hauls today thread, right?
I offer more money as its a fresh un picked box but the seller just won’t take it. Feeling a bit sad to enter ther world of novelty glow in the dark vinyl but the black version goes for £1k if we believe Discogs.

Malicious Damage will be a label to check out after the weekends other find.

6 Likes